TWENTY-SIX

Simone
"So Alex don't got time to show up to our studio session, but she has time to talk to the paparazzi?", Star complains as she looks at the tv screen that has Alex all over it.

"Ok wow, what did Alex do now?", I asked while rolling my eyes.

"Alex how do you feel about Ice Cube and Stars duet? Is there any beef?", I heard from the tv

"There's no beef. It was cute.", Alex replies back.

"Cute? I got your cute"

"What I want you all to focus on is my new solo track. I'm gonna collab with a dope ass producer", I hear Alex say.

Star then got up and switched the tv off. She turns to look at me.

"What solo song? Do you know about this?", star questions.

I just stare blankly at her not answering.

"Simone? What's wrong witchu?"

I furrowed my eyebrows "why are you paying attention to that mess, anyway? Don't we got a song to record?"

"I can't believe you don't care. But I didn't come all this way to be Alex's come up", after that she walked out while I was still laying on the chair that was there.

Man I'm getting sick and tired of them going at it.
———————
"You can use your imagination"

I finished my part off and went outside to see Star, Dre and Yella there.

"How was that?" I said to star with an annoyed expression since she had me sing that part over and over again.

"Amazing you're amazing", she said back as Dre laughed.

"Yo when's Alex gonna get here?", just as yella asked Alex came walking in talking to someone on her pager.

"Yes Shea I will be there soon, I just need to record a song and I'll be on my way."

I went over and sat on the couch next to yella.

"Welcome. This recording session started 45 minutes ago." Star starts

"And how much of my part did you sing while I was away?", Alex says back.

Here we go again.

"Do you care? I heard you were going solo"

"Can y'all stop please" just as I said that, E walks in.

"Ladies listen up, good news. I got Jerry here to give y'all an album release date and to open y'all contracts up. So now y'all have to be really clear about what y'all want. Ok I don't want no fighting between you two anymore" E says to us and the last part to Alex and Star.

"Easy. I wanna guarantee that I can do projects outside of Take 3." Everyone looks at her and all I'm thinking is that there about to go at it again.

"You're already doing that", Star turns to face her with her arms crossed.

"Yea, but maybe we should get it on paper so you can stop acting like a bitch everytime I'm given an opportunity."

I hear all the guys sigh in frustration. I see E with his fingers rubbing his temples as if his head hurts from all this and honestly I actually don't blame him cause I'm getting tired from the group as well.