TWENTY-SEVEN

REN
"Prisoner like a hostage
Yo, you should of covered your muthafucking head like an ostrich
Deep in the dirt cause you's a sucker
And your ass up high so I can kick the muthafucker
Don't try to hang, you're best abroad
'Cause my foot will be so far up you ass, you're get hemorrhoids
Before you try to fuck wit Ren
I'll put two in your ass and you'll be shitting a size 10"

I put the headphones back where they were before and head out the booth to see all the guys telling me how dope my shit was.

"See that shit right there? That's what I'm talking about. Fuck that nigga Cube, man. That nigga ain't shit." Of course E had to say dat.

Ever since cube left the group and his album be getting on top of the billboards, E has been a hating on him cause our shit never been on top like that before. But I personally don't have shit against cube, I mean his music is the dopest music out right now.

"How you figure man? His record the hottest shit out right now, E.", Dre tells him.

"Yeah, man for real, cube killed that shit", Yella agrees. I nod my head in agreement.

"So we supposed to just there and not say nothin', and look like bitches and just take it?", I rolled my eyes and just grabbed my stuff ready to go to simones.

"Look I don't know what the fuck you on about but I like that shit. Anyways I'm finna head to Simones", they all looked at me with a smirk on their face and I just flipped them off.

"Man fuck all y'all" I chuckled and finally headed out.
———————
I headed towards simones bedroom window with some Fat burger  and opened it since she told me that she left it open for me.

As I climbed through and put the food down onto her dresser. I opened the wrapper for the burger and began to put it in my mouth until I heard the bathroom door open.

Simone came out of the bathroom with only a bra and panties on. She leaned on the bathroom door with her right arm resting on her hips. My eyes roamed down her body and then back up to her beautiful face that was smirking at me like she was up to something.

I dropped the burger and it landed right in the bag where the food was.

"Oh my fuck", I said to her with my eyes glued on her body. So this is what she's been hiding under those baggy clothes that she be wearing.

She then starts walking towards me with her eyes only on me "I'm ready."

I knew what she meant.
I looked at her seriously as she continued to walk to me.

"You sure? We can wait as long as you want." I grabbed her hand and looked down into her eyes looking for any signs in case she changes her mind.

"As long as I'm with you, I will always be sure. I love you Lorenzo." She said to me before her lips met mine. We started off slow and then just got into it.

I started to softly press my lips against her neck and just slowly planted wet kisses up her neck and then back to her lips that I love so much.

We broke our kiss so she can take my shirt off and then went back to kissing each other. I gripped onto her waist and walked back so she fell onto the bed. I started to take my belt off but then stopped. I sat next to her and just started thinking about what would happen if we do end up doing this.