TWENTY

Ren
It's our second day on tour and the girls were performing with us today. Well not with us but after us and I couldn't wait to see Simone perform with her girls.

Doc and the girls were still being shady with each other but they just have to get over what they got going on before something goes on.
——————
The crowd was going crazy

"But when I come back boi
I'm coming STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON"

We finished our part.

The crowd was making so much noise. I loved it. I looked backstage and saw the girl smiling right back at us and at the cheering crowd.

My eyes stopped at the sight of Simone and I can already tell that she was nervous. She finally looks at me and I tell her to breathe.

I guess the sight of me looking at her helped her cause she felt better right after.

"YO WHOSE READY FOR SOME RNB MUSIC!", Cube yells through the microphone to the crowd.

The crowd went crazy.

"YO E TELL EM WASSUP"

"It is my pleasure to introduce y'all to these three sexy ladies. I promise y'all they gon be the next big thing all right. Make some noise for TAKE THREEEE!"
———————
The girls were doing there thing. Simone looked good as hell in her outfit she got on. The way she be moving her hips got me crazy as hell.

The crowd seemed to like them as well since they were all cheering for them. I was real happy for them. This was their first performance in front of so many people and here they are killing it as usual.

Just when Simone starts singing her part something was wrong with the track like it just stopped playing.
The girls were still tryna sing but then they realised that the background track came off.

The crowd then starts booing at them.

The boys were tryna figure what was wrong until I see the girls run off the stage.
———————
Simone
"What are you doing Star?"

"I'm slashing his tires what you think I'm doing?", she replies back.

After what happened like 2 minutes ago, Star bolted off the stage as if she was gonna kill someone and then we see her slashing Tracy's tires.

"Wha-"

"Look I saw Doc backstage. He was talking to the sound guy. He messed up your guys song", yella tells us.

"But hey you need to chill Star"

Of course it was doc. He has been hating on us since day 1 and for what? Just cause we're getting a little more recognition than him. I always knew he was crazy but I didn't he would go all out just to ruin something important to us.

"No cause he's the one that did that to us", Star says.

Just then all the boys including Jerry walks up to us and asked if we're alright including the one and only DOC.

Doc saw what Star did to his car and he went crazy. Dre was holding back Star and some of the boys were holding back DOC since he was strong and it needed more than one person to hold him back.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK YOU CRAZY BITCH YOU SLASHING TIRES NOW", Doc yells at my sister.

Star then tries to fight back but was held back.

Man I had enough of this.

I pushed star back "stop"
———————
Ren
"you gonna let your sister wreck his car like that?". I turned to Simone.