FOURTEEN

Ren
There's 4 months left until our tour with Take 3.

Oh yeah the girls finally came up with a name for their group. At first it was 'Big Trouble' but that was just a major no from the guys and I.

Right now we're at the finals for this contest that Jerry and E signed the girls up for. I went to go backstage where Simone is to see if she is algood cause I know how she gets when she has to perform in front of people.

I was looking for her until I hear Jerry and E talking about the tour and the girls.

"Wait so are they coming on tour with us or not cause I wouldn't mind going with them", E asks Jerry.

"Yes Eric but the thing that they don't know is that... they will not be performing anything"

That's when I walked in.

"Wait so you were just gonna let them come on tour with us just to not perform any of there songs. What the fuck is wrong with you, do you not know how hard they worked for", I started off.

"Yo Ren is right. Those girls are out there worked so hard to go on tour with us and if we just tell them that there group can't perform they'll be heartbroken... and pissed", he was probably referring the last part to Star cause we all know how Star is.

"Guys I get that but there's a reason why"
"And what's the reason Jerry?", I asked waiting for his reply.

"No one wants to see Take 3. They want to see NWA. There not even known yet which is why people won't like them if they do perform on your guys tour"

Me and E just stand there obviously not agreeing with what he's saying. I get that people don't know who Take 3 is but that's the point of them coming on tour with us. So that they can be our opening act and I guarantee y'all that people will like them.

Jerry kept talking about some foul shit about Take 3 and I swear to god I was bout to swing on him but I can't. He then walks away to where the crowd was.

"Man we cant tell them they'll be pissed", E says to me as he rubs his temples.

"They have to perform E. They can be our opening act for each show. That way people will get a taste of Take 3 and by the time they release their album people will love their songs."

"Ok but just don't let Jerry know about that"

"Man fuck Jerry's white ass"

We both laugh and then Simone and the girls walked in. Man she looks beautiful as hell. Her natural curly hair was out. Her outfit was fly as hell.

(Star on the left and Simone on the right)

I walked up to her and saw that she was tense

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I walked up to her and saw that she was tense. I put my hands on her shoulders and starting rubbing them.

"Hey, you're gonna be fine ok?", I looked into her eyes  and she calmed down. She then nods and then breathes.

"You got this superstar" I smiled softly at her and then  decided to quickly peck her lips. Man I wanted to do that again but they were up now.

I pulled away and saw her shocked face and then I silently chuckled while walking away with E. E then raises his fist for me to dap.

All we can hear are the girls squealing and I smiled.
————————
Simone
The whole performance I was staring at Ren and he was smiling back at me. I still can't believe he kissed me backstage. The feelings of his soft lips on mine. Even though it was only lasted for like a second, he left me wanting more.

We were the last group that's performing and now everyone group that performed had to come on the stage.

Me and the girls were hand in hand just waiting for the judge to decide who won.

"The winner of tonight's Comptons best group performance, who will get a million dollar contract..."

The crowd starts cheering waiting for the winner to be announced.

"Are y'all ready to find out who the winner is?"
"Lemme get a drumroll"

"And the winner is..."

Me and the girls hold our hands together

"TAKE THREEEEE"

As soon as they said our name we just froze while the crowd starts cheering for us.

I can't believe we won. The girls and I start jumping up and down on the stage and we start hugging each other.

Then all of sudden Dre, E, Yella and Cube get in the stage and starts telling us congratulations and hugs.

I was looking for Ren but I didn't see him anywhere.
Yella taps me and then points to something. I look to where he's pointing in confusion until I see a familiar dark skin boy that I just wanted thinking about.

I busted out smiling and then ran up to him and smashed my lips onto his. He froze for a second but then slowly wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me back.

"OOOOOO GEDDITT", we hear from the crowd.

We both pulled back and I hid my face in his chest while he hid his face in the crook of my neck. We were both blushing like crazy especially when a whole crowd just witness us lip locking.

We both look at each other again and he leaned in and gave me another quick kiss.

HELLO (MCREN X SIMONE DAVIS) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें