THIRTY-THREE

SIMONE
"So I'll be on
My way back home
To find the girl I used to know
I'll find where I belong
I'll be there
Even if I take the long way home (I'll take the long way home)
Take the long way home
Take the long way home (I'll take the long way home)
Take the long way home (I'll take the long way home)"

As I was singing, I started thinking about what my life has come to in the last few years. I went through so much in my 17 years of living.

I felt shivers everytime I think about Ren and all the happiness he brought into my life. He knew that I hated that place and he still decided to save me. He became the person that I can to for anything, my bestfriend, my husband and my saviour. I don't know what I'll do without him.

I smiled at the thought of him but then it got wept away at the thought of my sister.

It's been 4 months since I told her we aint family and 4 months since she left for her tour that was meant for Take 3. For some reason I miss her but I also hate her for what she did. I'm still angry that she went ahead and left on tour without us but I guess you can do anything about it now.

I walked out the booth to Alex and she had a huge smile on her face.

"Damn girl, you did amazing", she said as she got up to give me a quick hug before sitting back down.

I smiled softly and nodded.

"You still thinking about Star?"

"No. I hate her"

Alex sighed "I hate her too, but she still your sister. And I know that you miss her."

I didn't say anything. She was right, I do miss her. How can I not, I mean she's my sister. I no longer wanted to talk about her so I decided to change the topic.

"So, you're really pregnant?", I asked Alex and she just looked at me.

"Yeah", she finally admits.

"Whose the dad?"

Her eyes widened and she turns her head scratching her head.

"Alex?"

"Please don't tell anyone", she pleads

"I'm not so who is it?"

She takes a deep breath.

"It's Cubes"

"Cube? As in Ice Cube? O'Shea? That Cube?" I kept on asking.

"Yes him. And before you ask, no I haven't told him yet and I'm scared", she told me as she puts her head in hands like she's overwhelmed with everything.

To be honest I'm not that surprised that cube is the father. They both had a thing for each other when everything was good and I wouldn't be shocked if they still do. I mean, the only reason they broke up was because of that thing that happened back on the tour.

I didn't really have a problem with him tho. He didn't do anything that pisses me off so he's aight.

"Why? I mean it's cube", I asked her.

"We both have stuff to do. I don't wanna get it in his way because of a baby"

"A baby that you both made. Just talk to him, I'm sure he will understand. And if y'all do decide to keep the little nugget, then you guys will be pretty cool parents, And yo we need to do those cute ass jeri curls like Sheas."

She busted out laughing as soon as I said.

Now that I think about it, those curls on that baby's head would look cute as hell.