FOUR

Lorenzo
"With some help from my homeboy E
The criminal of the ruthless posse
Fuckin it up [word up] is what we do
The reputation of the NWA crew
Gettin busy because we're stompin
And we're born and raised
And we're born and raised in Compton"

We just finished up working on a new song for our album 'Straight Outta Compton'.
Dre was still going on about that girl he was friends with and he seem very excited for them to come and show E what they got to be part of the ruthless records.

"Yo Dre why you so hype and shit for this girl man", Yella finally said to Dre as he kept talking about her like they was together.

"Man this girl and I go waaaay back man, we were bestfriends for a couple of years until her mother died and she got taken away from me to a foster care", dre explained to us.
"Her sister was separated from her into a different foster care as well so they never really got to see each other until now I guess. But I only got in contact with her a couple months ago and that's when she asked if her and her little girl group can sing for our label, and trust me they are dope".

Dang I can't imagine being separated from the only family member you have left on this earth. I kinda felt bad for them cause they went through a lot but I'm happy that there together now.

"When they coming?", I asked while the other guys agreed. Dre looks at me "they said they coming this afternoon" he replies back.

"Well we cant wait", E said to him.

"Yo Dre are they fine?" Of course yella would ask that.
Dre then punched yellas shoulder playfully and told him to shut the fuck up.
—————————
"Yo they here they here", Yella told us as he was peeking through window. He told us that dre was talking to some white chick with blond hair. Hm that's probs the girl he couldn't stop talking about.

Just a few minutes later dre walks in with two girls: the girl that yella told us he was talking to and a darkskin girl with her hair in a high ponytail.
I thought there was three girls that was gonna be here tho...

"Guys this is Star..." dre introduces the white girl with blond hair to us, "and this is Alex..." pointing to the darkskin girl. "Girls, these are my boys Eazy or E for short, Yella, Cube and Ren and we're NWA", dre introduces us to them. He also introduces Jerry, our manager, to the girls as well. Both of the girls wave and say hi to all of us. They seem to know cube already apparently and the way cube and that Alex girl was staring at each other, was just very awkward cause they was staring into each other's soul and shit.

"So you guys ready? We're just gonna give you these lyrics and y'all can do whatever with it sing, rap I don't care just make it sound good so we can decide if your little group can be apart of THE ruthless records" E says to them.

Just then another light skin girl walked in yelling at the Star girl looking like she ready to throw hands. This must be the sister, Simone I think. Man she was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Her curly hair made me just want to run my fingers through it. Man I need to stop.

"STAR DID YOU TAKE MY WEE-OW"she started off but was cut off by Star slapping her shoulder and telling her to shush. Simone then turned and realised that there was 5 other guys that was watching her and that's when she smiled sheepishly tried to apologise.

"I-I-I'm so sorry I didn't mean to yell like that", she apologised to us but we did not give a damn.

"It's alg Simone by the way these are my boys-", Dre says to Simone with a smile on his face and then introduces us to her. She smiles at all of us and then when her eyes meet mine, it's like we were having a moment. She smiles lightly at me and then I do the same. Like the same moment that cube and that Alex girl had like 5 seconds ago.