THIRTY-FIVE

SIMONE
"Hey yall" Alex says walking into the studio.

Me and all the guys say hi back and continued to watch Ren spit bars in the booth. He finally decided to try out his solo career and I'm happy for him.

Meanwhile all the guys know that Alex is pregnant and they know it's cubes. They honestly didn't care cause it wasn't any of there business. Alex, however is still stressed out with everything. You can tell cause she be snapping at people for no reason. I don't know if that's the hormones or it's just her.

She sat down next to E and Yella on the couch across the room and we were all bobbing our heads to Ren.

He came out of the booth and came and sat next to me. I smiled and leaned up to kiss him on the lips. He smiled while pulling away and put his arms around my shoulders. I was still kinda angry at what he did, but it's in the past and I can't really do anything about it.

"ew can y'all go somewhere else wit that lovey dicey shit", we both looked towards Yella and he had a disgusted face but obviously in a joking manner.

"Shit, at least I ain't around fucking every bitch I see", Ren says back while pulling me closer.

All of us chuckle at how yella just stayed quiet and gave us the middle finger.

"How you doing Alex?" Yella asks Alex.

"I'm doing ok. I told Shea and hes happy about it. I'm going to meet him in New York next week tho"

"That's great news. why you ain't happy and shit?" Ren asks.

She sighed and leaned back into the chair.

"I just can't believe I'm pregnant"

It was silent for a moment.

"I can babysit for you", I offered while everyone just stared at me blankly. Alex then busted out laughing along with the guys.

I was actually serious though.

"Have y'all talked to Star?" E asks us and me and Alex both looked each other.

We both shook our heads.

"Are you going to?"

We both shrugged.

E sighed and rubbed his face. "Y'all should, she's been feeling like shit without y'all"

"Yea well she shouldn't have gone and do what she did in the first place. We would've been touring right now...but clearly we ain't", Alex says.

"Doesn't mean y'all have to hate on her. Simone, thas your blood"

"Look can y'all just stop talking about it and just worry about NWA", I said to them.  They all just put their hands up in surrender and I leaned back into rens chest.
————————
1 month later
Star
"I BRING ME"

I finished off with the song that the girls and I wrote but never came out. The crowd was cheering so much and it just made me guilty that it's not Take 3 their cheering for, it's only me.

All this just makes me miss them so much. Both of them. Doing this tour that was meant for all three of us was the most hardest shit. I've been so miserable without them. I would have chats with Dre and Carlotta and they would say that they didn't want to call me, and that hurt especially from Simone cause she's my sister.

I didn't notice that I had tears streaming down my face so I walked quickly off the stage and into my little dressing room. I'm so glad that this is my last stop and I would be going back home soon.

I stared at myself in the mirror and just cried my eyes out. Then I looked down to my stomach and saw the baby bump that's starting to grow. I started to smile and rub it.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, I'm pregnant.
And it's D.O.C's. Yes him. The same person that ruined take 3s performance on the last tour we went on with NWA. He's famous now and he's with Deathrow records which is apparently what Dre went to after he left ruthless.

When Jerry told me that DOC was the other artist that was touring with me, I was so shocked. I haven't seen him in forever and just looking at him made me get angry.

But there was something different about him than the last time. He looked more lousier and that was because hes been on drugs and shit, drinking too much alcohol. I wasn't starting to worry because, even though I hated his ass, I don't want what happened to my mum happen to him as well.

*flashback*
"Man if he don't turn down his damn music..."

I walked into Docs hotel room where the loud ass music was and it was mess. He looked a mess. He had 2 girls sitting beside him and they were just feeling up on him. I looked at him and he was drinking his life away.

"Tracy", I called out to him.

He looked up and saw me.

"Can I talk to you..." I looked at him then eyed the two girls next to him.

"...alone"

He sighed then told the two girls to get out.

I sat down on the table that was in front of him and just stared at him.

"What's up?" He said while talking a drink of his hennessy.

"When I pictured this whole tour, I was here with Take 3. But instead I'm here witchu. Look at you. Tracy you're throwing it all away."

"Why do you even care?"

"because I'm worried about you. You've been doing all this and I'm worried that it will all go downhill"

"Look I ain't tryna hear all this bullshit", he said as he pulled out a ziplock bag outta his pocket and poured the white stuff onto the table.

"What are you trying to do? What the hell are you doing Tracy?" 

He then got up outta his seat standing right in front me causing me to look up at him.

"I'm on top, Star. That's what this looks like. That's what it is, but you wouldn't know that cause you ain't never been here before."

That's it.

I got up and was standing right in front of him.

"I'm right where you are! I'm alone and you're alone! And you're crumbling."

"I ain't alone"

"And your crumbling"

"It's a choice to be broken, I'm learning that. I'm trying to change. Are you ever going to? You can't, can you? Cause you think all of this makes you a dope ass artist huh. Well guess what? It doesn't. It just makes you an addict. Ok an addict", I finished off and he stared right into my eyes.

*flashback over*

Yeah so after that, we ended up having sex. And just a few days later, I found out that I was pregnant. He doesn't know yet tho. He just thinks I'm getting fat.

My bump was getting bigger tho and I absolutely loved it. 

"Hey big baby." I talked to him/her.

"Listen I know you hear all the nonsense out here. But don't worry. We're gonna be okay. It's gonna be me and you. Maybe your auntie will come around, if she ever talks to me again. Which she will. We're family, and she knows that. And she's gonna wanna meet you. I can't wait to meet you."

I smiled after the talk and went onto pack the rest of my stuff. I can't wait to go back home.

Vote and comment for more:)

HELLO (MCREN X SIMONE DAVIS) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें