NINETEEN

Simone
"Hey Simone where the other 2 at?", Eazy asked me.

"Oh E, Star and Alex are still in the car with Miss C. Should be coming out soon. But um where's the others?", I asked him.

E then chuckled "girl they probably coming now but let's go put your stuff into the bus ok" I nodded.

We then saw Jerry talking with that Brian guy that works in Priority record. We walked over to them and it seemed like they were having a pretty intense conversation.

"Hey y'all we ready to get outta here" just as E said that he dropped his bag onto the ground and all we heard was metal inside the bag.

"Yo what do you have in that bag of yours", I asked with my eyebrows raised. Better not be what I think it is.

We all look at his bag on the ground.

"Oh, this right here? Just a little of the shit I was selling in Reno" as he said that he pulled out a big as gun as if he was ready to blast someone with that thing. He was acting like it was something normal.

All our eyes widened and we told him to put it down before someone sees.

I laughed at E reaction.

"Eric you know we can't take that on the bus", Jerry said to him.

"How am I supposed to protect myself when I'm out there on the road riding through Texas and fucking Tennessee and shit where they lynch niggas", he started off

"He does have a point tho. People be acting crazy out those ways", I agreed with E. He turned and gave me a appreciative smile.

Jerry then came and put his hands on our shoulders "look I got you guys, okay but I'm not gonna let you take an Arsenal on tour Eric."

"Jerry, look just take care of the business aight? And I'm gonna make sure everything else good as well as the girls. Aight, look... hey man, get the bags and put them in the van. You feel better? We not even riding with them no more Jerry Cmon lets go Simone"

I shaked my head and laughed at him as we walked off to where Miss C and the girls are.

"Wow you really are ruthless", I chuckled at him.

"Das me", we both laughed.

E is pretty cool to be honest. I always thought he one of those scary people that didn't care about anything. Well I mean he is but I guess when it comes down to people he really cares about them he's chill.

We made it to the car and miss c was just saying her goodbyes to Star and Alex and to behave.

I ran to miss c and gave her a big hug

"Miss C I'm gonna miss you so much", I said still squeezing the life outta her.

"Girl if you don't get off of me... anyways ima miss your smartass too", I smiled at her and gave one last hug and she returned it.

Miss C then turns to E "Yo ass and the others better take care of my girls or else"

"Don't worry Miss Carlotta we care about them just as much as you do and nothing will happen to them"
———————

——————-
FIRST STOP: HOUSTON, TEXAS THE SUMMIT
The girls and I were already setting our things outside the place the guys performed at.