THIRTEEN

Simone
"Who you been fighting?.... again", Bruce says to Star.

(Oh yeah Bruce is one of miss carlottas workers at her salon anyways bak to the story)

"Bruce can you please just worry about my hair", Star says back to him.

I side-eyed Star and saw that there was a big bruise on her forehead that she tried to cover up with her makeup.

Lately Star has been hanging out with Hunter a lot and she's been coming back home with either bruises on her face or on her arms. She thinks that nobody can see them but it's obvious that I can.

I wanted to confront her but just not right now with everyone here. I knew that Hunter was doing that to her because he's been getting real aggressive towards her for on damn reason.

The girls were getting their hair done before we head down to the studio.

"Hey I'll meet you guys at the studio later ok I just need to meet with Hunter", she got up and then made her way out the door. I sighed

"Ok let's go Simone. The guys are waiting for us", Alex said as she pulls me up from the chair that I was sitting on. As soon we closed the door we heard Miss C's voice yell at us from the kitchen  "MAKE SURE TO HAVE SIMONE BACK AT THE CENTER BY 10PM" we yelled bye back and then we were on our way to the studio.

We got in the car and buckled up. I was still worried about Star tho.

"What chu thinking so hard about?", Alex asks me.

"Huh?oh...um just Star"

she looks at me in confusion.

"What if Hunter is putting his hands on her. I mean get this? Everytime she comes home from hanging out with him, she always has a new bruise on her body", I explained to her.

"that is... true but you can't just assume that quickly I mean you sister does fight with anybody and everybody that gets in her way so just chill ok?"

I sighed and then nodded.

We got to the studio and as soon as we opened the door to enter, we were met with the smell of weed.
Alex nudges me and tells me not to even think about smoking it then she goes and hugs Cube.

I go up to Ren and tapped his left shoulder and as soon as he turned to his left I sat down on the chair that was on his right side. He still looked confused and as soon as he turned to me, a smile went straight onto his face.

I smiled back at him and he hugged me while we're still sitting.

"Who'd you come with?", he asks me

"I came with Alex", looking towards her and she's already lip locking with cube.

"Wassup Simone where star at?", I hear dre ask me.

I sighed "she had to go to hunters and then she'll come" I rolled my eyes when I said Hunters name. Dre nods.

"What's wrong with Hunter?, Ren asks me

"Nothing it's just...Every time Star comes back from hanging with Hunter, there's always a big bruise or scratch somewhere on her body. She tries to cover it up with makeup but it's obvious"

"Well why don't you confront her?"

"I mean I want to but everytime I try to talk to her she's always shutting me down and then says shes going to Hunters"