EIGHTEEN

Simone
Lately Star has been acting real weird. She would always get jumpy whenever someone talks to her. I just don't know what's with her. And no it's not Hunter cause he's long gone with his broken arm.

I walked into the kitchen to see Star sitting at the dining table staring into a far while holding a knife in one hand. Ok there's seriously something going on with her.

"What are you doing?", I spoke

She then stabbed the knife into the chopping block that was in front of her. What the hell.

I looked at the knife in shock and then she got up from seat.

"Cleaning up. What does it look like I'm doing?", she said as she grabbed the plate on the table and walked to put it in the sink.

"Looks like you just stabbed a knife into a chopping block like you were gonna kill somebody..."

"You've been tripping for weeks Star"

She turned to look at me "look we have to go to the studio to meet the guys and Jerry to talk about the tour next week".

She then walked away like nothing just happened.
———————
"You feel it when you're dancing with your hands up.
Don't worry bout a thing just let it all go,
I know I can make somebody say (whoa, oh-oh-wah)
Make somebody say (whoa, oh-oh-wah)"

"Girls that was fantastic another hit I tell ya", we heard Jerry tell us. E agrees and starts encouraging us to make more songs like this.

We all headed out to this party that Miss C was throwing us since were leaving for the tour in a few days. All the boys decided to go in one car while us girls went in Stars car.
———————
"You wanna talk or make out"

"Make out"

Me and ren were in miss Cs wig room making out. He then started to take off my plaid shirt and I was left on with a crop top while he was shirtless with his pants on. It was getting intense until we got caught by miss Carlotta.

"In my wig room? My brand new wig room"

She looked at us in disbelief.

"Get downstairs now and put some damn clothes on", she then turned to go back downstairs.

"I have my jeans on", I said quietly as she walked away and she just waved me off.

Ren chuckled and kissed me one last time before putting his shirt back on and headed downstairs to the party before miss c beats our asses.
———————
ONE DAY BEFORE THE TOUR

"You ever thought about going to college?", I asked Star while I was packing my stuff.

"You are not going to college"

"I never said I was gosh I was just asking"

"Good cause you not going"

*knock knock*

We both look at whose at the door and it was Alex.

"Hey", she says as she walks in.

"Hey girl why you ain't with cube"

"Oh um I decided to stay here yanno after miss Carlotta busting in and seeing us do it, it's kind of been awkward between us", she says as I laughed at the thought of miss Cs reaction of seeing Alex and Cube doing it.

But then I wonder how would she react if me and ren do it.

"Ok can we talk about something else like how we're going on tour tomorrow and this has been our dream ever since we were little..." me and Star both smile

"Or we could talk about me doing it with ren."

"Doing what?", Alex questions with a smirk on her face.

"Doing it with ren", Star turns to look at me with that serious look on her face.

"Just-just uh... sex, okay?", I finally admitted.

Alex then laughs

"You can't have sex with him, your still getting to know each other"

"Calm down I haven't done it with him... I'm just thinking about it", I told them.

"Plus im married."

"Das true, she's married", Alex defends me.

"Oh, what so Cause I'm a whore I don't get to have an opinion about my little sister".

"No no no you a ... you a ho."

We all busted out laughing and we didn't even notice miss c at the door laughing as well.

"Y'all got a long day tomorrow, you better shut it down soon. The tour bus will be there early in the morning to take you and the guys to your first destination", we all smiled excitingly.

Just then I got a phone call from Ren.

"Hey ren"

"Hey baby you ready for tomorrow?"

"Yea I'm still packing, what about chu?"

"Hell yea I'm ready to leave and go on tour wit my baby"

"Ok well I gotta go ren but I'll see you tomorrow ok"

"Alright sleep well si-si"

"You too ren"

Probs won't be updating until next the weekend cause my dumbass decided to start my assignment last minute and now I'm over here slowly dying wishing that I could drop out🤦🏾‍♀️ but anyways y'all have a good week and happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there (even tho Australia's one is in September but yanno alg alg)

Vote and comment for more:)