FIFTEEN

Simone
We're at the studio with the boys working on a new song that we just recorded. We were still tryna figure out a name for it tho.

"You guys here me?", Alex asked
"Yeah" Star and I nodded

"I think I found the perfect name for the song."
"Bad Bish"

I nodded my head in agreement but Star ...

"Bish? Are you saying 'bish'?"

"Yeah bish"
"Really?"

"Yes, it's like bitch but with a sh like shh", I said to Star.
Star then turns to look at me "Simone I know what it's supposed to mea-" "like shh" "shhhhh"

All I heard was the boys laughing and then I did the same.

"I think it's corny"

"Well how about you come up with a suggestion then smartass", Alex says from outside the booth

"Ok how bitch yanno just the regular word"

"Ok can we just use our adult voices", Miss C says

"Yea I mean who cares what it's called. Y'all should be finishing up the record", Dre joins in. While the rest agrees with him

Both me and Star got up and walked into the room where everybody was "you have us working in here like there's no child labour laws", I rolled my eyes.

I heard a snicker come from one of the guys. Miss C gives them a stare and they immediately shutup.

"Simone were in a girl group. That's what we do"

I went and sat in between ren and E.

Stars mobile then starts to ring.

"Hello"
"Sorry but we can't Cotton, we're at the studio now worki-" "gimme the phone"

Star then hands the phone to miss C

"Don't say nothing weird or embarrassing or-"
"Yes We Bout it tonight, definitely coming thoo" all of us start cracking up and at miss c trying to talk like how we talk.

"It's gonna be lit up in there", she finishes off then hands it back to Star.

"Okay" we finished laughing

"Come on, y'all need to go out. Go out with the boys Y'all done hit a wall. Go have some fun. Get-get inspired." Me and the girls look at her weirdly.

She noticed then said "Cmon me and your mother used to do it"

I got up from my seat and walked towards her "I mean you heard the lady, let's get liiiit" I said getting excited.

"Oh honey you ain't going nowhere. You gotta curfew" I then sat back down next to her
"Great" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Alright y'all ima head out with Simone today" ren said as he got up and got his keys.

"Don't worry I'll have her back at the center by 10", he reassures miss c.

"Ok bye yalllll" I said to everybody as I head out with ren to his car.
—————————
"When's the tour again?", I asked Ren.

He turned to face me and kissed my lips "4 months"
He continued to kiss me.

Ever since we kissed that night, we haven't been able to stop. We're starting to get comfortable with each other but I'm scared that he might want to go to the next level and try to have sex with me.I'm still not ready for that. I will one day but just not right now. Plus Ren doesn't know about what happened to me and one day I'll tell him when I'm ready.

We continued to kiss for another 10 seconds until he pulled away and said that he has to take me back to the center.

I groaned "I don't wanna go back to that place Ren"
"I know baby but I have to it's almost 10"

Baby. I got that tingly feeling when he said that.

"No you don't get it. I hate that place with a passion."
I got up and we both walked to his car.

"Is there someone picking on you or something"
Yes. But I didn't wanna say that or else he'll do something.

"No ... it's just I'm so alone in there", I mean that was kinda true. Star and Alex would sometimes call me while I'm there and they always laughing about something and I just wish that I was there with them.

"I wish I can do something to help you Si-Si"

"I mean if all this fame stuff doesn't work out then I either have to come back to juvie, get sent to a foster home or get married" that's how messed up the laws are.

Soon we arrived at the center and we both got out. Before I walked back into the building, I gave Ren a long hug and then pulled away.

"Hey I will get you outta there ok I promise", he cups my cheek and then kisses me.

I will forever love the feeling of his lips on mine.

"Bye Ren"
"Bye baby"
I smiled when he said baby.
————————
I got to my room and went and laid down on my bed.
I hated this place so much. I wish I was with my sister or miss c or with ren.

The door then opened l. I thought it was my roommate but it was those 2 girls that always picked on me for no reason.

I sat up on my bed and just stared at them scared of what they gonna do.

The big one sat on the bed next to me "we know who you is"

They both then looked down at my shoes.

"I like your shoes baby"
"Come up off em", the girl that standing up says

"I ain't giving y'all nothing"

"Yes you is", the girl that's standing pulls out a knife and points it at me.

"I saw you with your lover. Isn't he the Mcren from NWA. Awee too bad he can't be here to protect yo ass superstar".

I sighed then just took my shoes off and gave it to them. This is the reason why I hate it here.

When they got what they wanted they left the room so I was by myself. That's when the tears started flowing down my face. I just want to get out here.

Vote and comment for more:)