ELEVEN

Ren
Simone was hella quiet throughout this car ride. She didn't say one word as soon as we got into this car. She's not usually like this, she was always the talkative type.

Did I do something?

I took glance at her and she was just staring hard at the window in front of her with her hands balled up into a fist. I decided to pull over.

I turned the car off and turned over to look at her. I grab her hand and she instantly calmed down at the feeling of my hands on hers.

"What's wrong Simone?", I asked her.

"What do you mean?"

"You haven't said a word since we got out of the house"

She finally looks into my eyes. She looked scared.
"Uhmm I'm just- I'm just nervous das all", she put a smile on her face and then looked down at our hands together. I can tell she was lying but I didn't want to push it.

I sighed and then lifted her head up so she's looking into my eyes. "You don't have to be nervous about anything si-si. I won't do anything that will make you uncomfortable in any way ok" she nodded her head and smiled softly at me.

I smiled back at her then kissed her cheeks. She started blushing like crazy and I chuckled. Just as I was about to turn on the car, Simone decides to lean over and kiss my cheek.

Now it was my turn to start blushing while she laughs at me.
————————
We finally made it to the park and it wasn't that packed so that's a good thing.

"Wow Ren I've never been to these type of stuff before", she looked around in awe.

"Really I've always been taken to these type of stuff", I told her.

"Lucky. Ever since my mother died, I've been going from one foster care to another and that's basically what 16 years of my life was like" she explained to me with a frown on my face.

Damn it Ren. I shouldn't have said that to her.

"Hey well now you're at one and your gonna have the time of your life especially with the one and only villian in black", I said to her as I spinned around and posed for her. Her frown was then gone and covered by a smile and laugh.

"Boy you better stop", she gently pushes me.
———————
This date was going great.

Right now we decided to go Fat Burger and I offered to pay for her meal. She tried to pay but I insisted.

We were sitting across from each other and was just making each other laugh. It went quiet for a minute.

"So Simone Davis...", she looked at me weirdly and started laughing "yes Lorenzo?", she smirked at me cause she knows how much I didn't like it when people called me that.

"Stop playing girl", I told her her seriously but then a smirk appears on my face.

"But anyways, tell me more about chu", she kinda looked scared when I said that and then she answers.

"Uhm what do you want to know?" She asks me.

"Everything".

"Well uhm you already know the basics. My mother died when I was still a baby and Star was a little kid. Ms Carlotta actually raised us until we were taken away by child services and was separated from each other for a long time. Until star found me and we decided to run away with a friend of Star that she met which was was Alex. We found ms Carlotta and now living and working at her salon And then we became a girl group signed into ruthless records and that's basically it", she finished off with a small smile on her face.