Chapter 18 - Secret

Yuri was sitting there in front of a room with her hair down covering her face hiding from others. Yena iscurrently holding her hand calming her member down as Yunho is nowhere to be seen.

Just then, a group of people came. It was Y/N's group.

"Where is he?" Changmin asked Yuri after noticing her sitting with her own member.

"There." She pointed to the room as all of them started coming inside it.

"He's gonna be okay, right unnie?" She asked Yena.

"He's gonna be okay. Don't worry." She said as she kept rubbing her head.

"Is it my fault? Did he collapse because of me?"

"No... it couldn't have been you."

_____________

"How is he doctor?!" Changmin asked the doctor checking his condition.

"Don't worry about the kid. He just passed out due to exhaustion. He'll probably wake up in the morning, but he needs to rest here for 3 days just so he can get to full recovery."

"I see..."

I knew it. Hyung never listens. Hyunjin cursed himself feeling like he's the most guilty.

"I-I'm sorry, hyung. I should've been more strict to him." Bang said to him as he's the one who's most hit by this because he's the leader. He's afraid of the backlash that he'll get for not taking care of his fellow member.

"It's okay, Bang-chan. It's not because of you. We'll just wait for him to wake up."

Hyunjin then went outside to see Yena consoling Yuri. The both of them noticed his presence making them look up to him asking.

"Is he okay?" She asked Hyunjin.

"Has he told you about his condition?" He asked her making her confused.

"What condition?" He sighed at her answer.

Figures.

"Yena-noona. Can you leave Yuri and me alone for a while? It's kinda important."

"Sure. I'll wait outside for my manager." She said as she got up walking down the hall to where the exit is.

"What do you mean by his condition?" She asked as she turned her body to him.

"I don't know the exact details of it, but hyung is quite fragile. His stamina i mean. He's not supposed to be that tired. But...." He paused looking at her sighing.

"I'm sorry for sighing. I know it's not your fault."

"So you mean.... that this happened because he lacked rest?" She asked making him nod.

"Does that mean.... i'm the cause of him collapsing just now?"

"Oh nononono.... you're not fully responsible of this, Yuri-ssi."

"But.... it's mostly because of me, isn't it?" She asked as he tried to avoid eye contact.

"I knew it. I'm sorry...." She said as her eyes starting to fill up with tears making Hyunjin flustered.

"Y-Ya... don't cry here. People will think th-"

"Hyunjin!!!!" Bang-Chan exclaimed as he walked out of his room looking at the both of them.

"I didn't say anything hyung." He said waving his hand to prove his innocence.

"Just go in. I'll talk with her."