"Where are my clothes?" I ask in a panic.

"Oh shit" Harry drags out, running his fingers through his curls, "I put them in the wash after you fell asleep last night. I was planning on putting them in the dryer before I went to bed but you asked me to cuddle until you fell asleep and then I accidentally fell asleep next to you" he explains, making me feel appreciative but also bummed out because now I have to wait to go home longer, which will only make this worse for me.

"Thanks, but what am I suppose to wear home?" I ask, shaking my head around, while tugging down on the shirt i'm wearing so he can't see my body.

"Nothing." Harry shrugs his shoulders like I asked a dumb question, and looks back over at his phone, picking it up from the table again, scrolling through whatever it is he's looking.

Yeah I can already picture that conversation with my father's poor cleaning lady.

"I should wear nothing home?" I repeat him slowly, trying to understand how that would make any sense.

"No I mean just hang out with me until your clothes are done. I'll let you wear something in my closet. I just have to drop Caleb off at school and run a couple errands. If you don't want to I understand though. Completely up to you" he explains better, making me sigh inside my head.

Or I could drive home in his clothes and come pick mine up later; but I'm already in deep shit so what could a couple more hours hurt?

"Fine but I need a tooth brush, towel, comb, and I need you to make me something for breakfast. Preferably a bagel but i'll pretend to enjoy whatever you make me. Please and thank you" I count on my fingers as I asked for each thing.

Harry smiles, shaking his head side to side as he laughs at all of my requests "You got it Angel. Need anything else?" he asks while laughing.

Angels new, I kind of like it.

I cross my arms, tapping the pad of my pointer finger against my lips as I think about anything else I might want.

"Oh yeah! We should get coffee on the way. Thanks for reminding me" I smile, pressing the side of my cheek against my shoulder.

Harry throws the covers off of him and stands out of bed, but my eyes widen when I see he was standing there in only his underwear and I couldn't help but stare.

Practically drooling over him like an idiot.

The room fills with silence as I watch him put on a new outfit, knowing he definitely noticed the expressions on my face, but there's no point in hiding it.

He knows he's attractive so why wouldn't I think he is too.

"Towels in the closet next to the bathroom. Take your time and take whatever you want from my closet. If you need me just yell; i'll be downstairs making you breakfast princess" Harry salutes with a grin on his face as he walks out of the bedroom.