"I'm sorry I didn't mean to my hand slipped" I lie, but in my defense, hand and head are very similar. They both start with an H.

"I'm just teasing love. Come on the popcorn is getting cold" he states, motioning for me to get out of the car, but I just look at him like he's insane.

Popcorn gets cold? I mean it gets less hot as time goes by, but I wouldn't consider it cold.

Maybe he's a psychopath; I feel like that's something only a psychopath would say with such confidence. Cold popcorn is definitely a controversial topic, and if he genuinely believes it gets cold, i'm not sure if I should get out of this car.

Here I am overthinking every little thing.

It's popcorn for fucks sake who cares..It's definitely considered room temperature though.

Harry opens the door for me, grabbing onto my hand, which is covered with my sweater sleeve, to help me out of the car. When I climb out, shutting the door behind me, instead of letting go he keeps his fingers intertwined with mine to lead me inside.

When we walk inside my nerves fade away when i'm in I become overwhelmed with beautiful artwork and other cool decorations that fill his home.

Nothing you would see in any other wealthy family home. Not basic white and grays but loud vibrant colors, all over the place.

Movie posters were scattered along the walls along with ripped pages out of books that were in tiny frames. A bunch of tiny plants were in few different places around the kitchen and living room.

It's full of old street signs and other cool antiques he must have collected over time.

"I really like your place Harry" I compliment him, looking around the walls, and discovering new things as he leads me inside.

"Thank you" he smiles and squeezes my hand tightly, adding a tiny bit of pressure for a few seconds.

I keep looking around, complimenting each tiny detail as he gives me a tiny tour of the entire place. It's a two story home that belonged to his father, but they started staying here after he moved away. Harry lives on the second floor and Caleb stays on the first.

His house isn't too overwhelming, it's just something i've never seen before. Not in a tone like this where people are too scared to experiment.

It's refreshing to see, seeing as y father's always had the same decorations and furniture since I was little. Paintings of rich people who I could give zero fucks about, white and black furniture with ugly dramatic rugs underneath.

Oh and I could never forget about the giant mural of my father and mom in the dining room we never use.

Narcissistic asshole, and you'd think he'd take it down after she left, but apparently he looks 'too good' in it he claims.

We walk back into the living room after he shows me around, where Caleb sits waiting for us impatiently, glaring down at our hands that are still holding each other's.

I hadn't even noticed after a while, but I guess he just never let go.

"Aw you're holding her hand. Thought you were friends?" he snarls, rolling his eyes at the both of before focusing his attention on the TV.

I pull away from Harry's hand and fold my arms in front of me, rubbing the sides of my arm as I start to feel myself get a little bit uncomfortable.

Of course it's a little annoying that he seems to hates
me, but this is Caleb's home and I don't want him to feel disrespected or uncomfortable. I know the feeling and I definitely don't want to put him through that. Even if it's something as little as holding hands. This is his home and he should feel comfortable in it.