Disclaimer/Prologue

Copyright © 2020 by sradha.

All rights reserved.

This story is for a mature audience only. It contains profanity, violence, and sensitive content which might be inappropriate for some people. I strictly recommend such people to press your back button. I am saying this in advance so that no one will comment on any "HATE COMMENTS".

No part of my book may be published, edited, or translated without the prior permission of the author. It is illegal to claim other's hard work as yours.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, businesses, events and incidents are the result of the author's weird imaginations or fiction. You may be familiar with some places but it's my mere imagination and no such incidents ever took place over there. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Hope you will enjoy my story till the end. Please do vote and comment. Your suggestions will be considered as well. So feel free to comment:) Follow me too!!!

~sradha

__________________________________

PROLOGUE.

Death can be a blessing to some. While it may be a curse to others -  especially when they have to encounter blood lusts.

It wasn't their choice.

They were forced to turn into monsters that take human lives to quench their thirst.

But destiny has other plans for the broken souls within them.