Bombay Mixx - Chapter One - Part Twenty Six

Chapter One – New Pastures?

(Part Twenty Six)

The bar was already full when we got there so we managed to squeeze our way to the bar to order two double brandy’s and coke.

It was obvious that this was another of Angus’s haunts as after a brief conversation with one of the bar men, he gave him one of his credit cards and asked him to put our drinks on; the young bartender took the card and placed it behind the bar, nodded and smiled.

The drinks came and went and the confidence grew by the minute.

There was a small dance floor where a few people were dancing so we decided to join them. Drunken dancing is always fun. Nobody is in time with the music and every song is, ‘your song’.

As we danced to some 90s pop, Terrance Trent Darby, ‘Sign your name’ came on and flashbacks of my ex boyfriend came flooding back and I started to get tearful, ‘Neets, what’s wrong?’ Angus asked whilst holding my shoulders in a concerned manner. ‘Sorry I’m just being silly! It just reminds me of my ex that’s all,’ I cried. He looked at me in surprised and held me. ‘You’re not being silly. But why are you crying over him? He let you go so he’s the stupid one! If I had something as precious as you I would never let it go,’ he whispered.

I moved away from him and he looked down at me.

There was no laughter anymore just an intense glare from both sides.

I looked away and he softly moved my face towards his and leaned down to kiss me.

It was slow and soft, very much like Sarah’s, however I didn’t pull away and the intensity got more severe.

It felt like I was on fire.

Every touch was like a piercing prod on my skin but it felt nice, no better than nice, it felt great.

I pulled away to get some breath. In the heat of the moment I blurted out, ‘let’s go back to mine’. Without a second thought, he went to the bar to get his card, we rushed outside, hailed a taxi, continued to kiss in the back of the car without a second thought for the driver and was back at the flat in 10 minutes.

As we kissed all the way up the stairs, I prayed everyone had gone out, however it was midnight now so they could be just getting back but my prayers were answered and as we burst in, we had the flat to ourselves.

With this knowledge, we began ripping each other’s clothes off.

Off went the jackets and shirts, then went the shoes and trousers (my skirt was slightly more tricky as there was a catch, then the zip, but Angus ripped it open and I can’t believe I actually didn’t care that he broke my skirt!) and finally we were just in our underwear and in my bedroom.

I was very happy that I managed to clean up before I went to work this morning because dirty knickers or roaming tampons packets were not a turn on not matter how much alcohol we had consumed!

He had a brief look around then threw me on the bed.

God, I wanted him so badly.

And I could see he really wanted me too.

Whilst kissing my lips, he took off my bra and continued to kiss down from my mouth, onto my neck. In the midst of the kisses they developed into the biting of my neck like he’d been watching ‘Queen of the Damned’ and taking graphic notes (this made me groan as that is the spot which is a major turn on if a man can do it right and he was definitely doing it very right) and continued to kiss down to my breasts. I laid back and enjoyed the raw sexual heat which was being generated from all of his passion and ran my fingers through his hair as I softly guided his head further down my body.  

He continued to kiss down to my knickers and pulled them off with his teeth, ‘Oh my God, I think I’ve cum about 20 times and we haven’t even had sex yet,’ I thought to myself as he continued to kiss in the knickers region!

After a few minutes he came back up to my face and panted, ‘I haven’t even started with you yet.’ A shot of pure excitement stormed through me and I threw him down and reciprocated his foreplay for me by kissing him from his mouth down to his boxer shorts but instead of pulling them off with my teeth, I used my hands (to speed up the process of getting them off) and saw the crown jewels!

He was very well endowed.

Not too big but big enough to know there would be no complaints from me!

I looked at him with a seductive look and started to play with it. He started to moan so I decided to step it up and I went down and started to kiss it slowly.

He guided my head as he ran his hands through my hair then I started to stroke it and he started groaning more deeply.

After a few minutes, I looked up and saw this animal aggression in his eyes and he got up threw me onto the bed, lifted both my legs and we started to have hot, sweaty, fast sex.

He threw me from the missionary position to holding me in the air, then up against the wall and after 20 minutes, we both fell into a heap on the bed, puffing and panting.

‘Water,’ I managed to get out before he nodded in agreement and I went to get the bottle and two glasses.

We drank the water and I lay in his arms for the rest of the night.

I didn’t even hear Anya, Gabrielle and Amelia come home as we were in a sex coma and wouldn’t come back to reality until the alarm clock threw us out of our drunken state at 6.45am!