"Okay so... the story is that, oh no i'm embarrassed right now." Yuri's face started getting red fanning her face. "Are my ears red?"

"Ya. What is it? You're making us curious." Yena said.

"Okay, okay.. whew! So... Chaeryeong challenged Y/N-oppa on a date, to see if she can win his heart back or not."

"Wait. Win his heart back? Were they dating before?" Irene asked with her eyebrows raised.

"From what i've heard, they were dating back in high school."

"Ahh... okay go on."

"So.... if she won, which means she got Y/N-oppa's heart, then they'll date again."

"I see... what if she lost? Then what happened?"

Yuri took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down from the embarrassing sentence she's gonna say next.

"If she lost, then she won't bother Y/N-oppa and me anymore." The both of them looked at each other and started smiling widely.

"What? What?! Stop it!" Yuri got annoyed seeing their smile.

"I wish i could experience a situation like that." Yena said.

"Ahh~ young couple."

"You sounded old just now, unnie."

"Ya!" She raised her hand stopping it midway. "So, are you thinking what i'm thinking you're about to say? 'cause if you are, i'm not allowing it."

"Aww~ unnie!" Yuri said whining.

"What's she getting at, unnie?"

"She's implying that she wants to stalk them on their date. And from what i'm seeing, she wants you to accompany her as well." Yuri widened her as eyes due to how accurate her prediction was.

"But, unnie!"

"One. It's wrong to stalk people. Two. What'll happen when someone spotted you walking around in the daylight?"

"I can just say that me and Yena-unnie are having a day-off!"

Irene sighed. "Can't you leave them alone and trust him? If you really believe that he won't get back with her, i'm sure you won't go as far as to stalk him."

"I believe him! It's just that...." Yuri pouted as she looked down at her feet, swinging.

"I just... i just can't shake the thoughts of losing him. What if... what if he still have some feelings for her?" She lifted her head up looking at Irene with her watery eyes.

"No, don't look at me like that. It won't work." Irene turned her gaze away.

"Unnie, please...." Yuri pleaded.

"Unnie, look at her. She's about to cry. I can look after her unnie, don't worry about us." Yena shook her manager's shoulder as it just made her defense softer.

"I'm worried about you girls, that's all. What if something were to happen to you two outside of the schedule?"

"We're adult enough, unnie. Believe in us. Besides, we're hiding ourselves right?" Yena asked Yuri as she answered by bobbing her head.

Irene sighed as she rested her head on her hands, pondering on what to do with her two members.

"Don't make me regret this, alright? You better watch out for her, Yena-ya."

"Yayy! Thanks un-"Just then, someone approached them with a smile that might seem warm at first sight, but has a hidden meaning behind it.

"Excuse me. Can i have a moment with you three to talk?" Yuri's heart dropped as soon as she saw the middle-aged woman standing next to Irene. It was the aunt.

"Yes, what is it?" Irene asked.

"This young lady... she's Y/N's friend, isn't she?" Irene glanced at Yuri whose eyes are shaking with fear.

"And who are you, exactly?" Irene tried to intimidate her.

"I'm Y/N's aunt. May i have a talk with you for a moment?" The aunt moved closer a bit to Yuri when she got stopped by Irene.

"I'm sorry, but we have to go. Let's go back, you girls." She said pulling their hands.

"Just for a moment, please. I just want to talk with that girl, no more than 5 minutes."

"I'm sorry, but it's already late and they have to-"

"5 minutes!! I just want to talk with her for 5 minutes!!" She started getting impatient as she pointed to Yuri.

"Am i gonna have to call the authorities, lady? You don't want to make a scene here now, do you?" Irene took her phone out of her pocket ready to press the speed dial.

"Tch." She scoffed at them before turning around.

"Come on, let's go hurry." Irene hurriedly pulled their hand out of the place. "Was that the woman you asked me about, Yuri-ah?"

Yuri who was still shocked by her appearance snapped back into reality as Irene called her.

"Eh? Ah, yeah that was the one!" She said.

"She looked kinda scary. I ought to make a restraining order if i can. You two- wait no. All of the members are not to be allowed to go out by themselves without supervision by a manager, understand?"

"Mm! I'll brief this to the others, unnie." Yena exclaimed as they all went back hurriedly to the dorm.