Chapter Thirty-Two: Victim Number Three And Scolding The Harpy

Start from the beginning

"Using her to get his," George continued.

"Homework done," Fred spoke next.

"When all he does," George says.

"Is copy her work," Fred said.

"And present it as his own," George finished.

"And... now I have a headache," Cedric stated. "I've lived near you guys my whole life and I still am not used to your twin speak."

"We would take offense, but," Fred started.

"Even we know it gets confusing," George finished.

"Here, Cedric," Krinos gave him his homemade headache remedy. "I made tons of this stuff to help us deal with the Harpy."

"How do you know about these things," Cedric asked, drinking the remedy.

"Nature and plants are what I grew up with," Krinos explained. "Our mother taught me about homeopathic remedies and natural medicines. They might not work as fast as potions, but they have better tastes and get the job done. What you just drank was just some chamomile tea."

"England is supposedly known for its tea," Melody giggled. "But, pardon the pun, that beverage is not my cup of tea."

"We all have something in our lives that we would be considered experts at," Harry says. "Me with animals, Melody with music, and of course Krinos with nature. It's what we have all always loved and have grown up learning about."

"We have these stables, back home," Melody started. "We keep dozens of animals and magical creatures there. It's Harry's favorite place to be in all of Greece."

"Not like you can blame him," Krinos says. "That is where we found Wolf, Selene, and Frost. A lot of young mages back home go there to find their familiar."

"Magical creatures are just so misunderstood," Harry says. "There have been many cases of them being hunted and killed for no reason. They are animals just like any normal creature in the animal kingdom, just a little different. The only difference between a lion and a Nemean Lion is that the Nemean is two to three times as big and has impenetrable fur."

"Wow, really," Neville was amazed and frightened.

"I read about them, but didn't think they were real," Percy said.

"The magical world is a lot bigger than a lot of mystics think," Krinos says. "Every country, every community, every magic-user. We're all different."

Easing them slowly into mystic soul existence, that's what they were doing. They were all purebloods, even if the Weasley's were defined as "blood traitors" by the jerks of Britain. And by most pureblood's definition, mystic souls were dangerous creatures that spread destruction wherever they go.

"She is just so irritating," Melody turned the conversation back to the Harpy.

"Someone needs to slap her with reality," Harry crossed his arms. "She still believes that those stupid Harry Potter books are all fact even after we won that case against the authors and got them taken off the shelves of bookstores everywhere."

"And have you heard her latest brand of crazy about how Lockhart was forced to 'lie' during court," Melody rolled her eyes.

"And that is only because she thinks there is no such thing as a truth spell," Krinos pinched the bridge of his nose. "She only even believes that because she has not read about it. News flash, Harpy, you don't know everything about everything. No one does."