Fight

The canons on the ship turned and shooted at something in the sky instead at you. You looked up and removed your shield.

"What the hell is this?", you asked confused and readied yourself for what's to come.

A bright light of thundering energy comes surging down as Carol Danvers flies through the ship, and it results in an explosion and the ship crash-landing in the lake

"Oh, yeah!", Rocket yelled and Steve spoke up, "Danvers, we need an assist here.".

Carol lands near Peter, who is on the ground, weirdly hugging the gauntlet with his body.

"Hi. I'm– Peter Parker."

"Hey, Peter Parker. You got something for me?", Carol grinned.

Peter gets up and passes her the gauntlet while saying "I don't know how you're gonna get it through all that.".

Wanda arrives, Valkyrie flying on her Pegasus as she arrives as well. You walked up to the small group.

"Don't worry.", Wanda said.

"She's got help.", you finished her sentence as

Pepper landed next to Okoye, followed by Mantis, Shuri, the Wasp, Gamora and Nebula. Thanos' army charges while you and the other women help Carol go through the Outriders, Sakaarans and Chitauri. Gamora takes out a gorilla thing, while Okoye takes out Corvus Glaive. Wanda and you destroy two leviathans. Carol then starts flying towards the van with the Gauntlet, flying past enemies and going through enemy blockades that are in her way with ease. Thanos, seeing this, starts running to Carol, but is stopped by Pepper, Shuri and The Wasp, who blast him backwards. Thanos, after seeing Carol Danvers fly past him, throws his double sword at the van, destroying it and the quantum realm tunnel, throwing Carol backwards and losing her grip on the Gauntlet, which falls to the ground. Stephen steadies the water after the explosion. In the final brawl for the Stark Gauntlet, Stark moves one of Thanos' enemies aside and sees the Gauntlet.

He runs to get it, but sees Thanos, who Stark tackles. Thanos smacks Stark away, knocking him out. Then Thor arrives with Stormbreaker and Mjolnir in an attempt to pin Thanos' arm down, with assistance from Captain America. However, Thanos overpowers them and knocks them both out. After picking up the Gauntlet, Carol arrives, punching away at Thanos while he is holding the Gauntlet. She keeps punching him, but Thanos grabs her by the arm and flings her away.

Thanos puts on the gauntlet, gamma radiation from the stones eating at him as he tries to snap, but you run at him, and stop his fingers from snapping, opening up his hand and fighting against his strength. Thanos headbutts you, but it does nothing. Just as you were gaining the upper hand by rising up and forcing Thanos onto his knees, Thanos pulls the Power Stone out of the Gauntlet and uses it in his free hand to hit you away. The power of the stone did nothing to you but the impact of Thanos fist on your head made you black out.

You woke up again and saw that Thanos had put the Power Stone back into the Gauntlet and yelled from the gamma radiation coursing through him, until Tony makes one last attack on Thanos, pulling on the Gauntlet before Thanos punches him away. You tried to get up but noticed that your leg was impaled by something.

You looked around and saw that Thanos snaps his fingers, but nothing happens except a metallic "clink.".

You noticed that the stones were missing, your gaze went over to Tony.

You were shocked to see that the stones were now on Tony's hand and the power surged through his body.

"And I– am– Iron Man.", Tony said but because of the distance and your leg you weren't able to stop him.

Tony snaps his fingers with a loud "CLANG" and Rocket fires at a Leviathan and before it devours him, it crumbles into ash. The Black Order starts crumbling to ash. T'Challa and Quill look around in surprise.

Steve looks on in exhaustion, knowing that they have won. Thanos, in horror, looks around and sees his entire army disintegrate. He looks at Steve, who just stares at him. Thanos sits down and mourns before slowly being erased from existence himself.

Thor helped you up and carried you over to Tony.

The power of the gauntlet raw energy has left his entire right side fatally injured. He stumbles for a bit before his body collapses besides a pile of debris. Rhodey soon flies in and goes up to Tony to see his long time colleague and friend fading away. He bows his head, knowing the damage was done. Peter Parker soon flies in and sees Tony collapsed on the ground.

"Mr. Stark? Hey– Mr. Stark? Can you hear me? It's Peter. Hey. We won, Mr. Stark– We won, Mr. Stark. We won. You did it, sir. You did it.", Peter broke down as Thor lowered you down next to Tony.

Tony is unresponsive and Peter hugs him, while you try as hard as you could to heal him

Peter is gently led aside to grieve by Pepper, she sits down in front of the fading Tony.

" Hey.", Pepper whispered.

Tony is barely able to move his head, but manages to look Pepper in the eyes.

"Pepper....", you said and looked up at her.

"I can't heal him.... The only thing I can do is give him more time... But he will die... I.... I can't...", you began to tear up. Pepper nodded thankful and Thor picked you up again and wandered back to Steve and Peter. Peter fell in your arms and sobbed heavily while you gently stroked his back to soothe his crying.

Pepper places her hand on Tony's Arc Reactor and Tony rests his hand on hers. Pepper takes a good look at Tony's fatal injuries.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y.?"

"Life functions critical.", Friday replied and Tony smiles with tears in his eyes.

"Tony. Look at me.", She makes sure Tony gets a long look at her smiling face, "We're gonna be okay. You can rest now."

With that acknowledgement, Tony's arc reactor flickers off for good. Pepper can no longer contain her grief and starts crying on his shoulder. Tony Stark, Iron Man, Earth's Best Defender, is dead.