Routine

You walked out the bathroom and were dressed in a simple grey dress (your hairstyle is also the one in the picture).

You walked out of the room and immediately took off to the kitchen. The cook and servants greeted you and were glad that you were back. They told you what happened when you were held in the dungeons.

You helped to bake a cake and decorated it. You asked the servant next to you if you could have two pieces and two plates with forks in a small basket. The servant nodded and immediately came back with a small picnic basket, she knew you were going to visit Heimdall and also filled small cups of tea which you sealed off with your magic to keep them from spilling tea all over the cake and basket. You thanked the servant and made your way out of the kitchen. While you were on the way to Heimdall a lot of servants crossed your path and smiled at you.

Almost all of them knew if you were carrying a basket you were going to visit Heimdall. It became a daily routine for you since you were 9.

You decided to take a horse out of the stall instead of walking the whole way to Heimdall.

You searched for your horse but it was nowhere to be found. You asked a couple of servants where your horse might be located but the answer each one gave you ripped your heart apart. Your horse Sunna died a few weeks ago, you knew she was old but you weren't there for her when she passed away.

After a few minutes of grieving you decided to take Loki's horse. His black horse was always so sweet to you but a really arse to others including Loki sometimes.

You saddled him and got up the horse. You grabbed your basket and after 3 minutes you arrived at your destination.

You got down the horse and walked up to Heimdall. He greeted you with the same big smile he gave you everyday you came here.

"Y/n, I see Odin has finally set you free.", he said in his deep voice and gave you a big hug.

"Yep he did! Maybe only for me to annoy you again Heimdall or to bake cakes.", you said and held your basket up.

You let a table and two chairs appear and started to set the table. The cake was still warm such as the tea. You sat the cake and tea down and motioned Heimdall to sit down.

You both talked for hours and ate the cake slices and drank your tea.

You noticed that it was afternoon and saw two figures walking towards you on the bridge.

After a few minutes Thor and Odin arrived in the hall you and Heimdall were dining for a few hours.

"Oh thank God, we thought you were gone again y/n!", Thor let out a relieved sigh and pulled you into a gentle hug.

"Nice to see you too Thor but if you consider talking to Heimdall and having some cake and tea gone, then I should warn you, if you wouldn't be here I would have been gone for a couple more hours.", you winked at him.

Heimdall got up his seat and nodded. You let the table such as the rest of the dishes disappear and waved at Heimdall, who happily waved back.

You walked to Loki's horse and it followed you.

You motioned your father to get up and ride back, which he actually did, leaving you and Thor alone on the bridge.

"So Thor, how's it going?"

"As usual I would say. I planned to visit Jane in a few days, what about you?"

"Oh I guess I will practice more of my magic, read more books in the library and visit Loki."

Thor's eyes widened when you said you wanted to visit Loki.

"You do know what he did right?"

"And you do know that father might release him in 3 months? I showed him everything, Thor. It wasn't his fault and you know it."

"I still feel like you shouldn't see him."

"Thor.... Please stop playing the overprotective brother for once."

"I will y/n. I will see you later.", Thor said and took off with his hammer.

You walked into town and talked with a few Villiger, you could sense that they were happy that you are back and healthy. You walked back to the palace and entered the library.

Walking up and down the selfies to find a new interesting book.

You glimpsed over to the forbidden section and turned around to see if someone was watching you.

You entered the forbidden section and walked through the shelves.

Each side had a variation of books and one caught your eye.

You immediately grabbed it and walked out the forbidden section and sat down on your favorite spot in the library, the window.

You sat down and looked through the window, you could see the garden and its beautiful colors.

You turned your gaze to the book and read its title "The history of Soul mates".