The Guardians Of The Galaxy

You were floating in space for what felt like hours and probably were hours. You tried the whole time to resurrect Loki but it didn't work. You were heart broken, angry, confused and scared at the same time. You wanted revenge for Loki, for Heimdall and all the other slaughtered Asgardians.

With a thump, Thor's, your's and Loki's bodies are plastered to the hull of a ship.

"Wipers! Wipers! Get it off!", a small animal screeched as you looked at them and heard them gasp as you blacked out.

"How the hell are this dude and that chick still alive?", you heard someone ask.

" He is not a dude. You're a dude. This... this is a man. A handsome, muscular man. And a beautiful and strong maiden.", you heard another deeper voice say.

" I'm muscular.", the first voice said again.

" Who are you kidding, Quill? You're one sandwich away from fat.", you recognized the voice of the little für ball you saw as you earlier.

"Yeah, right.", the man whose name should be Quill said annoyed and offended.

"It's true. You have gained a little weight....",the deeper voice said again.

" What? Gamora, do you think I'm...", Quill asked a woman named Gamora.

"He is anxious. Angry. He feels tremendous loss and guilt.", you heard a soft female voice say.

" It's like a pirate had a baby with an angel.", the deep voice said again and you couldn't really argue with his statement

Your mother indeed was an angel for you and all other Asgardians.

" Wow. This is a real wake-up call for me. Okay. I'm gonna get a Bow-flex. I'm gonna commit. I'm gonna get some dumbbells.", Quill rasped.

"You know you can't eat dumbbells, right?", the furball added again.

" It's like his muscles are made of Cotati metal fibers.", another woman speaks up.

"Stop massaging his muscles.",you heard Quill say and then a flop of an arm next to you.

"What about her?" the deep voice asked and you felt a hand on your head.

"Oh God... Sh... She... Is in pain... She has lost someone very important to her. She is enraged, confused, scared and she doesn't know that ....", the soft female voice cut off because she was sobbing hard now.

"Wake them up.", Quill said and you felt the hand come back to your forehead.

"Wake.", the soft voice spoke again and you opened your eyes and slowly got up while Thor awakens, sitting up violently and throwing himself off the table to stumble a few steps away, then turning to see his hosts all pointing their weapons of choice at him and you sitting on the table where he just jumped up off.

"Who the hell are you guys?", he asked.

After introducing yourself to the guardians they served you some sort of soup.

You weren't hungry but still ate a little bit to gain some strength again.

"Where is the body that was chained to us?", you asked and looked up to Quill with no emotion in your eyes. Quill pointed to the other room.

Loki was laying on a table and you could see he had bruises around his neck where Thanos' grip sat. Thor entered the room and laid a blanket around your shoulder.

"Do you really think he is dead this time?", Thor asked and slightly hugged you from behind to comfort you.

You pulled on your necklace and looked at it. The green glow had disappeared. You nodded and turned around and sobbed in Thors shoulder.

"I lost him Thor... I lost him....", you cried. Thor rubbed his hand up and down on your back to comfort you yet it wasn't helping.

"Didn't you have your hair clip? Can't you check if he is in Valhalla?", Thor asked again and broke the hug looking straight in your eyes.

You pulled the broken hair clip out of your pocket and felt that the medallion you gave Loki was in there as well. He gave it to you, he knew he would be dying.

" Thanos broke it... I can't use it now", you sighed and showed him the hair clip.

"Give it to me, perhaps the rabbit over there can fix it."

You had no hope that it would work but agreed and walked back in the other room with Thor.

"Hey uhm, Gamora?", you walked up to the green girl and she welcomed you.

"What is it y/n?"

"Is there a way to hold a funeral for... Loki?", you hesitated to finish your sentence.

She looked at you understanding and nodded. After you got to know that Gamora is Thanos adopted daughter and that Thor wants to go to Nivadellir to make a new hammer and that Thanos next location would be on Nowhere to retrieve the reality stone Volstagg and Sif brought the collector you stood in the room next door with Mantis, Gamora, Drax, Groot and Thor biding your last goodbyes to Loki.

You walked up to him and placed a kiss on his forehead whispering sweet nothings to him for the last time. "I promise I will protect them, even though I don't specifically know who you mean, I love you more than everything Loki.... Please come back and let this be a fake body of yours'', you whispered and your tears poured down on Loki's face.

You stepped back and were crying hard. It was hard to let Loki leave, your Loki. You watched as Loki's body got burned by rainbow flames and he transformed into the familiar golden glowing stardust and joined other stardust.

"It's beautiful", Mantis sighed.

"Indeed it is", you said and dried your tears and turned to Thor whose back was turned to you.

As he turned around he held Loki's cape in his hands. "I thought you might want it.", he said and helped you to change your cape with his.

It still smelled like him and immediately warmed you up as if he would be hugging you right now.

"Thank you Thor.", you hugged him this time without crying.

Before Thor, Rocket and Groot took off to Nivadellir Rocket gave you back your hair clip, he repaired as much as he could and as a sign of appreciation you gave up your seat to Groot so he could come with Rocket. So you stayed with the rest of the Guardians while your brother, Rocket and Groot flew to Nivadellir.

"Are you okay Y/n?", Gamora asked.

"Considering the fact that I just lost my soul mate? Not good, but I need to move on. I need to be there for my people and I want revenge for Loki, Heimdall and everyone that Thanos slaughtered.", you said and felt rage build up in you.

"My mother once said I was destined to save the universe but I couldn't even save the person I loved the most, so how am I supposed to save the whole universe?", you exclaimed and sat down next to Gamora slurping a little bit more of their soup.

A/N

I guess I'm going to sleep now. I hope you enjoyed my spamming and cried as much as I did while writing, lol.

If you would be interested on following me on ig my @ is @random_posts_edgelord (more active on that than on my main @vanne_hiddles)

Good night or rather said good morning since it's 4.30am