Thor

You looked on your phone to see that Thor was calling you. "Is he back on earth?", you thought and accepted the call while walking out of the room. "Heya Thor... You back on Midgard?", you asked and heard a low chuckle. "Yeah I am. I wanted to visit you but you're not in New Asgard nor in that Doctors place. He wouldn't tell me where you are so I got my old phone back from Bruce to text you and to ask how you've been.", Thor almost yelled in his phone. "Thor you do not need to yell at your phone!", you laughed. "Oh yeah I forgot, sorry...", he chuckled.

"Well... How are you doing?", you asked nervously and didn't notice that Loki came up behind you. "Yeah quite alright, like I said I wanted to visit you. Are you okay with that or?" "Yeah... Morgan and Peter are here at the moment and someone else I would like to meet you. Perhaps you can come around in the next few days.", you said and wrote him your address via message. "Oh alright Y/N. See you soon.", Thor hung up.

"OH FUCK....", you hissed and were about to sit down on the floor, when you noticed that Loki was standing behind you. "That was Thor... Wasn't it?", he asked and helped you getting up again. You nodded and sighed. "I don't know how to tell him you're here. I certainly do not know what to do Loki.". Loki wasn't really worried about it, "I will tell him Y/N... You don't need to.", he said and kissed your forehead.

The next morning was quite hectic. Morgan wanted Pancakes while Peter roamed through the kitchen searching for some milk for his cereal and Loki was vacuuming the whole house. When you finished making the pancakes you sat down in a chair watching Morgan and Peter eat and Loki cleaning everything. "Looks like a family...", you thought to yourself and closed your eyes.

When you opened them you were back in Asgard and saw yourself with Thor and Loki running through the palace, laughing. "I remember how happy we were... C, you sighed and a tear rolled down your cheek when you saw that all three of you were running towards Odin and Frigga." I miss you...", you whispered when you saw your parents picking you up." I miss the time we spent together.... I want it all back. My family... My home.... Everything...",you began to cry more and suddenly an older version of Loki stood in front of you. "You're crying darling... Is something wrong?", he asked. You looked around. You were in your garden, it looked slightly different than now and you saw three figures in the background. They were too far away but all you could see was that they seemed to be playing with each other.

" Darling... You're crying...", Loki said once again but this time you were back in your kitchen surrounded by Loki, Morgan and Peter.
"Auntie you made illusions!", Morgan gasped. "Did I? It's been some time since I've done that on accident...", you wiped your tears say and tried to stand up yet Loki pushed you back. "Is everything alright Y/N?", he asked after he told Peter to take Morgan into the garden to play for a few minutes.
You just nodded but Loki did not believe you.

"I miss Asgard... I miss father and mother... I miss the time we had before all of this...", you waved between Loki and yourself. "Does this mean you regret taking me in?", he asked clearly hurt. "No.... No absolutely not. I just miss our family, having dinner with all of them, talking to Heimdall, fighting with Sif and joking around with you. I... I just want my family back... All of them... ", you began to tear up again, this time you fell in Lokis arms and cried like you never did. Loki gently stroked your back to calm you down." We will have a family Y/N... Our daughter will be our new family. "he kissed your head while holding your belly with his hand. After several minutes you calmed down again and went outside to watch Peter play with Morgan. You startled when your door bell rang." I think it is Thor. ", Loki said and was about to go to the door but you held him back.

"I will let him in... And then we will see on how to tell him you're here, OK?",you said and slowly walked towards the door. You anxiously grabbed the door handle and pushed it down to open the door. It was a surprise to not see your chubby brother but a ripped version of him.
" Woah.... You're... ", you gasped.
Thor laughed and hugged you. "Yeah that's what I thought. Yes I'm back in shape.", he laughed once again. "Come in brother... Want some tea or something else?", you asked and closed the door.

"A glass of water would be perfect.", he hummed and looked around. "Okay I will get you your glass... If you go straight down the hall and through the living room there is the garden. Say hello to Morgan and Peter." you you quickly walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water for Thor. You waited until you heard him say hello to the kids but no one else. You were confused, wasn't Loki there to greet him? When you walked towards your living room you saw Thor playing with Morgan and... A snake?

"Oh no.... I know where this is going...", you sighed and walked outside to put the glass on the table.