Version C: GET THE SPACE STONE

C

Tony and you were both flying around Stark Tower in your suits. He scans the interior of the tower, and sees the original Avengers apprehending Loki, the backside of the iconic shot of Hawkeye pointing the bow at Loki's face while the Avengers surround him.

"Got to hustle, Cap. Things look like they're just about wrapped up here.", Tony whispered into his ear piece

"Got it. I'm approaching the elevator now.", Steve's voice came from your earpiece.

"If it's all the same to you... I'll have that drink now.", the 2012 Loki said and held his hands up in surrender.

"I can't believe that this man is the father of your child Y/n... Uh, Mr. Rogers. I almost forgot that that suit did nothing for your ass.", Tony whispered and you rolled your eyes.

"No one asked you to look, Tony and I guess Loki would have been a good father despite what happened here", Cap said.

"Thanks Steve", you replied

Tony and you were hidden away by your invisibility spell when the elevator opened and a Hydra team including Rumlow and Sitwell enter and take Loki's scepter.

"Who are these guys?", Scott asked.

"They are SHIELD...Well, actually Hydra. But, we didn't know that yet.", Tony replied.

"Seriously, you didn't? I mean...they look like bad guys.", Scott huffed and you shook your head in annoyance.

"You're small, but you're talking loud.", you said and saw that Loki transformed into cap and mocked him and to this day you loved the way Loki mocked Steve.

"All right, you're up, little buddy. There's our stone. Y/N, like we discussed, now...", Tony said and you transformed yourself into a guard you had knocked out when he entered.

Tony flicks Scott onto his 2012 self, right into his beard. 2012 Tony then scratches his beard, dropping present Scott onto 2012 Tony's reactor. You walked over to the old avengers and fulfilled your role as agent and watched every move of the box in front of you while standing next to Loki. He stared at you but you didn't notice at first.

All of the 2012 Avengers get in an elevator and you follow them. Hulk follows, but finds the elevator full.

"Whoa, whoa. Hey! Buddy. What do you think? Maximum occupancy has been reached.", 2012 Tony said.

"Take the stairs.", the 2012 Thor said and Hulk draws his fist back right as the elevator door closes.

Over your earpiece you heard that Cap was on his way to retrieve the scepter and that Tony was now down in the lobby waiting for you and Scott.

The whole way down Loki stared at you, not at the 2012 you like you remembered but at the now you, the pregnant and disguised you.

Once you reached the lobby you all got out of the elevator.

"Thumbelina, do you copy? I've got eyes on the prize. It's go-time. Y/N, you ready?" Tony asked and you saw him near a table.

A man tried to get the case with the Tesseract and you had your problems to stand still and do nothing.

"All right, move it, Stuart Little. Things are getting dicey up here. Let's go." Tony said and got nervous.

"You promise me you won't die?", Scott said and was ready.

" You're only giving me a mild cardiac dysrhythmia and even if I die Y/n is here and could save me.", Tony said.

"Yeah the now me can but the old me can't right now...", you hissed so that only Scott and Tony would hear it.

"Do it, Lang! The window is closing. Pull my pin!", Tony ordered.

Ant-Man pulls off Stark 2012's reactor, and Tony (2012) drops the case.

Stark 2012 falls down to the ground

"MEDIC! You guys, some help!", you yelled in a manly voice while Scott pushes the case, Loki looks at the case, Tony Stark grabs the case and wants to walk away.

" Good job. Meet me in the alley. I'm gonna grab a quick slice.", Tony said while walking off but suddenly Hulk 2012 pushes Tony to the ground and the Tesseract slides to Loki and you.

You quickly transformed back to your normal self and kneeled down to grab the Tesseract but not only you were grabbing it, you and Loki's hand touched and you got sucked up into a portal.

Over your ear piece you could hear Tony yelling and then it broke off and you lost the signal.

You arrived on a blue and cold planet, you recognized as Jotunheim.

Your hand was still on the Tesseract and you followed the owner of the other hand that touched the Tesseract.

"Uhm... I need that Loki... Let go...", you said and tried to pull it towards you.

Loki stared at you and turned to his jotun for a few seconds later you changed as well.

"So you're really her... Well not exactly.", Loki said and nodded towards your stomach.

"It's yours if you're interested...", you said and tried to pull on the Tesseract once again but failed.

"Let me guess, I'm dead?", Loki asked and snatched the Tesseract out of your hand.

"Yes... You sacrificed yourself for me, the children and Thor."

Loki arched one eyebrow, "Children?"

"Well I was supposed to have twins, a girl and a boy but... Thanos happened and I lost the girl....", you admitted and looked to the ground.

"And you need the Tesseract to bring her and me back?"

"Yes, at least we try to get everyone back... So please give it to me....", you begged and held open your hand.

"Y/n I love you but I can't... I'm sorry... I have my reasons... Goodbye. ", Loki said and teleported away leaving you alone on Jotunheim.

You made a portal appear and stepped through it and entered the alley where you were supposed to meet Tony, Scott and Steve.

"Okay she hasn't got it... Fuck....", Tony exclaimed and threw his hands over his head..

"I'm sorry, he just teleported away.... He didn't even do anything else.",you said and were in shock how Loki had treated you right a second ago.

Tony and Steve went back in time again and tried to get another version of the Tesseract and a pair of pym particles for their travel back. You and Scott took the scepter and entered the Quantum realm to return home to your own time.