Ultron

"How could you be worthy, you are all killers. ", a voice echoed through the hallway and it came from a disfigured robot.

"Stark?! What is this?", you asked and looked at him.

Tony tapped on his tablet and the robot stumbled around and talked some nonsense.

"I had to kill the other guy, he was a good guy ", the robot said.

"You killed someone?", Steve asked and you felt nervous. Something is about to happen, so you grabbed Thor's hammer and lifted it up, ready to strike if needed.

"Who sent you?", Thor asked and the robot responded with an audio record of Tony saying "I see a suit of armor around the world".

Banner gasped "Ultron.".

The robot responded immediately, "In the flesh, oh well not yet, not this Christmas" he looked down at his disfigured body and continued "but I'm ready, I'm on a mission."

"What mission?", you dared to ask.

"Peace of our time", the robot responded and immediately more robots came crashing through windows in the room, attacking you and the others.

You threw one of the robots across the room with the hammer and threw it to Thor so he at least had a weapon to fight with.

You created a shield around you and a sword, so you could fight against the robots.

Everyone got thrown across the room by robots and you saw how Nat and Bruce tried to hide behind the bar.

You decided that your sword was useless against the enemy, so you used your magic and raised your hands, sending electro shocks through the room, making sure none of your fellow avengers will get hurt by it.

This was one of the new spells you tried out from one of the Kamar Taj books.

One of the robots grabbed Loki's scepter and escaped but the other were malfunctioning.

You gathered them in the middle of the room with a small spell and Thor and Steve dismantled them.

You lowered your hands and stopped the electrocution of the robots.

"Where did you learn that?", Steve huffed and pointed to your hands.

"I'll explain later, it's a long story.".

"That was dramatic.", the voice of the evil robot called Ultron hissed through the room like a snake, causing you to shiver in a bad way.

It's like the voice of the devil was inside the robot and controlling it.

"You want to protect the world but you don't want it to change, how is humanity saved if it's not allowed to evolve? There's only one way to peace... and it's the Avengers instiction.", Ultron called out.

You held up your hands and again sent electric shocks through the room, so that Ultron wouldn't move.

Just as if Thor could read your mind he threw Mjölnir in the direction of Ultron, dismembering him.

You heard the robot almost sing its last words "I was on strings but now I'm free".

"All of our work is gone!", Bruce exclaimed while Nat was on the computer.

"Why? I mean, how did he know about us, about the things Tony... Im confused....", you sighed and sat down on a table.

"Ultron used the internet to escape and he has been in everything, Data, files everything.", Nat said and walked up to you.

"So he basically knows more about us than we do? And what about that dude he killed? There wasn't anyone in the building other than us!", you yelled and turned around to face everyone.

"Yes there was", Tony said and walked up to the middle of the room, were a orange destroyed ball was floating.

"He destroyed Jarvis."

You felt more anger rise inside of you and you hop off the table. You snapped your fingers and were dressed in your armor as Thor entered the room.

Even he changed back into his Asgardian appearance but he was just as mad as you were. He grabbed Tony by the collar and lifted him up into the air.

"What did you do Stark?",he growled at him and you walked up to him.

"Let go of him brother! This does not need to end in a fight, nor does this need to end in injuries!", you screamed at him and he immediately let go of Tony.

He never saw you this angry, nor did anyone else in the room. Tony took a step back as if standing next to you and not moving away would be the last thing he would do.

" Man your Asgardians are scary.", Tony chucked and that was it, you used your magic to push him against the wall and pull him up so you would be at one eye level.

"Listen to me Stark. I'm not like Thor, nor like Loki. I could rip off your arm without even moving my body, just one thought and you are left with only one arm. I've seen some shit in my life and held back any of my emotions but you, you Mr. Stark are on thin ice. This is still nice for me, if you want to find out what I am like if I really snapped you all here in this room, excluding my brother would be dead in seconds. I'll show you just how scary we Asgardians can be. ", you growled at him and the whole room turned into a cell in muspelheim for all of you. It was incredibly hot and all of the Avengers were confused and shocked as the scenery changed to a cold, blue and dark planet, Jotunheim. You still stood in front of Tony and you began to transform yourself into your Jotun Form you got from being Loki's soul mate. Your red eyes could be staring in his soul or even kill him.

You saw the fear in Tony's eyes and let go of him.

The room changed back to normal and you did too.

"What in Valhalla was that y/n?", Thor asked confused.

"Having access to a new library with new spell books has its benefits Thor.", you replied but had your eyes still glued on Tony.

"Did you even think that through Stark? Didn't you think about the dangers?", you asked but this time you were calm, like you had been exchanged with another person.

Tony started to explain why he did what he did but was extremely cautious to not make you angry again.