Going back home

Thor had put some sort of handcuffs on Loki and a nuzzle in front of his mouth because he was mocking Cap. Tony had built something for the Tesseract so you could travel safely.

You, Thor and Loki walked out of the cars in front of everyone and said your goodbyes. You were hugged by everyone including Natasha.

"You definitely need to come back y/n!", Tony said while hugging you and squeezing you.

You walked over to Thor and Loki and prepared yourself to travel via Tesseract. You intertwined your arms with Lokis so you wouldn't get lost and touched the small Tesseract traveling box. You and Loki turned the side and you were sucked up into a portal. You held onto Loki and soon you were met with the familiar sight of the rainbow bridge. You turned around to not only see Heimdall but a lot of guards and your father.

You could see that Heimdall was glad that you're back safe and sound but when you looked at your father Odin, he was angry, not only at Loki but at you.

"Guards! Take Loki and give him proper handcuffs. And a few of you are going to escort my daughter to her room!", Odin raised his voice.

You were ripped off Loki's arm and immediately walked towards the palace and when you looked back you saw Loki looking after you.

You were taken to your room where your mother waited for you.

" Y/n! I'm glad that you are okay. ", she hummed and hugged you.

"Nice to see you too mother. Why was I taken to my room in an instant when we arrived?", you asked.

"Your father is really angry y/n. He actually wants to punish you but I told him to leave you be. You need to freshen up my child, we are needed in the throne room in half an hour.", she replied and gestured to the bathroom.

You walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower, drying your hair until your mother knocked on the door. She came in with a big dress in a slight nude/rose pink color.

Those were normally her colors and you looked confused at her.

"This was actually my birthday gift for you my dear. I know you love green but I wanted to see you in a different color this time and maybe it will calm your father a bit down." she said and handed you the dress.

You put the dress on and she helped you to close the back of the dress.

It looked beautiful and when you looked at your mother she was tearing up.

" Gorgeous... Just perfect. But we have time for that later, we need to go to the throne room now. ", she said and you both walked out the room.

You quickly put on some matching heels and followed your mother down the hallway to the throne room.

Your father was already waiting in his usual seat on the throne and you didn't dare to look up at him.

You heard the rattling of chains and heavy footsteps. Loki and a few guards entered the room and you looked at him. His hair was slicked back behind his small ears so that he actually looked like an adorable and innocent child. If you would be meeting him for the first time right now you wouldn't believe what he has done. You and your mother walked to the side next to Loki.

"Hello mother, hello y/n my darling.", Loki greeted you.

"Loki, please don't make this worse", your mother said.

"Define worse.", Loki said and stepped in front of the throne.

"ENOUGH!", Odin yelled and you and your mother stepped back to the side.

Your mind went blank for a second and you were pulled back into reality when Odin said "And all that because Loki desires the throne."

"It was my birthright!", Loki snarled at your father.

"YOUR BIRTHRIGHT WAS TO DIE!", Odin barked back and now you stepped in.

"You're lying father. Do you remember when you took us into your relics room?"

"Watch your words, daughter! This is something between Loki and me!"

"Yes indeed it is, but I can't stand here, while you are screaming at Loki like a complete maniac! You said to each of us we were born to be kings or rather said a queen. You left him in the belief that he had a chance to be the next heir to the throne, you left me in believe... ", the last words were silent down by your crying.

" Stop crying! And silence your tongue or else I will put a muzzle on you! ", Odin beamed at you.

" I won't silence my tongue! I will say what's on my mind and I'm not afraid of your threats father!

You are in the wrong and I can prove you!", you said and wanted to walk up the stairs to the throne but you were held back by guards.

"Guards! Please put her in chains as well.", Odin said and pointed at you.

You stared at him as you were pulled back and handcuffed. Now you were standing next to Loki who was surprised by your actions.