Goodbye And Hello Birthday

"Now Y/n, I know you are here to say goodbye for a while. I remember that after your birthday you will be going to a university abroad, isn't that right?", your father asked.

You nodded, "I actually leave a week sooner than thought, the university wants their students to be there a week before school actually starts.".

Odin understood and took a sip of his tea.

"I actually have a present for you and I want you to open it now.", he said and took out a small box.

You gasped, "Oh God father you hadn't had to do this!".

He smiled and shoved the present in your direction.

"They were your mother and my rings, I want you to have something to remember me and her while you are gone.", he said silently and pointed to the now opened box.

The box contained a small golden necklace with two rings hanging on it, you could see which one was your mother's and which one was your father's.

After a few hours you said goodbye to your father and with one last hug and the new necklace with the wedding rings of both Odin and Frigga on your neck you returned to Asgard.

Now the next challenge was to talk to Loki.

You figured out that he was in the library reading books and before he could even notice you, you were standing in front of him.

"Do you happen to explain why you were ignoring me?"

Loki who was still disguised as Odin looked up and walked out of the library with you to his chambers.

You slammed the door shut and gave him a deadly glare which made him talk to you and remove his disguise.

"I've been ignoring you because I have nightmares of you dying Y/n. I think it's not good for you to be near me.", he said and looked down, scared of your reaction.

"You dreamed of me getting killed by whom?"

Loki looked at you frightened, you knew that this wasn't good Loki was only scared of one person that much and it was Thanos.

"Don't tell me you dreamed about Thanos killing me?", you said trying to hide that you were worried.

"Not only by him... I dreamed about a woman slightly older than Thor, long black hair in a green black suit.", he said.

"Wait did she stab me with some sort of black sword?"

Loki nodded, "how did you know?", he asked.

You sat down on the bed and patted the empty place next to you so Loki would sit down.

"I also dreamed about that, at first it looked like it was me standing next to you but the me had white eyes and then transformed into her.", you said and looked at him, a serious expression grew on Loki's features.

Loki noticed the necklace on your neck, "where did you get that from?", he asked.

You explained that you visited your father and that it was his birthday present for you. You told him that it was his and your mother's wedding rings and he inspected them.

After a whole evening of talking about the ball for your birthday you both went to bed and fell asleep.

A few days later it was time, it was your birthday and even Thor came home to attend the Ball.

The day was full of work for everyone in the palace. The servants needed to clean the hall and cook food while the maids were already helping you to get ready.

You put on your dress the maids had made for you a couple of days ago, it was black and not like the gowns you normally wore for your birthday. Actually your mother would complain that the dress would be too dark or not too big enough.

(Dress is in the Pic above!)

Your hair was braided and a small diara was put on your head and secured by your now braided hair.

The event went well, you opened the ball and welcomed everyone, danced with Odin (Loki) and then with Thor, the rest of the ball you just sat at the table talking to Thor, who was going to leave again tomorrow.

Soon enough you went to bed exhausted from all the noises.

You fell asleep as fast as Thor could throw Mjölnir.