Thanos Army

Thanos' entire army is summons to the ground which include the Children of Thanos, Chitauri, Sakaarans, Outriders and Chitauri Gorillas. Upon seeing the army descending on Earth, Steve slowly gets back to his feet and then helped you up. With a fierce determination, he tightens his broken shield to his arm and stands against Thanos' giant army with you on his side. Suddenly, a crackling comes in on his and your communicator.

"Hey, Cap, you read me?"

Steve stops and looks around

"Cap, it's Sam. Can you hear me?", the voice said again.

A yellow portal begins to form behind him.

"On your left."

Steve looks behind to see the portal on his left side. Three figures step through; Okoye, Shuri, and Black Panther, fully restored and ready to fight. Steve and the revived Wakandans share a look when Sam zooms in from above in his Falcon armor. As he does, we see dozens more portals opening up all around the battlefield. Through one of these, Stephen descend in. He is joined by Drax, Mantis, Star Lord, and Spider-Man. Everyone watches in confusion and awe as more and more heroes arrive from all corners of the universe, all backed up with forces of their own including Black Panther and his Wakandan army, Valkyrie and the Asgardians, Wong and the Masters of the Mystic Arts and several Ravager ships. Amongst the throngs of heroes we see Bucky, Groot, the Scarlet Witch, the Wasp, and Pepper Potts in her own iron suit arrive. Nearly every hero has magically been transported to the battlefield to face Thanos' hordes.

Suddenly Scott as Giant-Man emerges from the rubble of the Avengers facility with Bruce, War Machine, and Rocket. The Avengers, Guardians, Wakandans, Asgardians, and Ravagers take up battle positions. The heroes standing across Thanos' forces.

"AVENGERS!", Steve yelled and summoned Mjolnir "assemble."

Thor and you make battle cries, as does Black Panther and you all charge.

Thanos raises his sword towards you, commanding his army to charge as well. Then both sides collide.

While fighting off at least 10 of Thanos fellow idiots with your new sword you could see that Steve took Stormbreaker but Thor flies to him and passes him Mjolnir. You silently laugh to yourself and cut off several heads. Then a bigger thing approached you. You charged at it but your sword did almost no damage at its armor. The giant threw its sword at you and you instinctively held up your hand to defend yourself.

Instead of slicing through your hand the sword was blasted away with a bright rainbow beam. You remembered to have seen it in Titan when Thanos used it to try and grill you and Tony.

You realized that when you snapped you must have absorbed some of its powers and to test your theory out you tried to grill the giant in front of you. You blasted the rainbow beam at the creature and it fell to the ground, dead...

When you walked across the field you saw that Tony was hugging Peter. You were glad that the kid was alright. You saw Clint running with the gauntlet. "Cap, what do you want me to do with this damn thing?", Clint yelled and soged several aliens on his way.

"Get those stones as far away as possible!", Steve replied but Bruce stepped in " No! We need to get them back where they came from."

"No way to get them back. Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel.", you said and defended yourself against some sort of alien dog.

"Hold on! That wasn't our only time machine.", Scott said and in the distance you could hear a Horn with the song La Cucaracha.

"Anyone see an ugly, brown van up there?", Steve asked and tried to get a better view of the compound.

"Yes! But you're not gonna like where it's parked!", Valkyrie replied through your earpiece.

"Scott, how long do you need to get that thing working?", Tony asked.

"Maybe ten minutes.", Scott replied.

"Get it started. We'll get the stones to you.", you groaned when you got hit on your head and fell to the ground by something flying around.

A chitauri walked up to you and tried to attack but was sent through portals. You turned around and saw Stephen closing the portals when Tony joined both of you.

"Hey. You said one out of 14 million, we win, yeah? Tell me this is it.", Tony asked and removed his mask so he could talk properly.

"If I tell you what happens, it won't happen.", Stephen warned.

"You better be right.", Tony said and took off again.

Thanos sees the gauntlet. Clint rushes through Outriders, before finding himself surrounded. He is saved by Black Panther.

"Clint! Give it to me.", he ordered.

Clint gives the Gauntlet to T'Challa, and he runs towards the van while fighting Thanos' army. Eventually he is stopped by the double edged sword, boomeranged by Thanos. When it gets back to him, he charges T'Challa, but is stopped by Wanda, which is filled with anger for the loss of Vision. You ran up beside her to help if needed and to hold off the other aliens.

"You took everything from me.", Wanda growled at Thanos who clearly is confused.

"I don't even know who you are."

"You will.", Wanda said and with her powers, she picks up some debris on the ground and tries to crush Thanos with it.

Thanos tries to kill Wanda with his double-bladed sword, you blasted it away. She then uses her powers to try and crush Thanos.

"Rain fire!", Thanos yelped and you heard the whizzing of activated canons above your head.

The spaceship cannons appear and start to fire at you. It flings Maximoff away. Wong makes a shield and holds it up. The others do the same. When you saw that a blast was coming directly towards you you created a shield and held it up, you extended it and it grew larger. Your shield almost protected everyone on the field and you pushed it towards the ship. Suddenly one of the cannons hit a dam which wasn't protected by your shield. Water starts to flood into the battlefield.

"Uh, is anyone else seeing this?", Pepper asked and you looked over to the broken dam.

Stephen looks at the broken dam and uses his magic to stop the water from flooding the battlefield.