Wandas reality

As you stepped through the portal you were met by Stephen. Loki whose cuffs were gone immediately pulled out a dagger and tried to protect you from the, for him unknown man.

"It's okay Loki... He's my friend.", you said and pushed the dagger down. Loki was confused and looked between you and Stephen.

"Wait. Is he that sorcerer from the projection?", Loki asked and you nodded. "What are you doing here Stephen?" "You're up... You wanted to help, now you can.", he said and motioned to the side.

"Wait what? What do you mean Stephen?", you asked confused.

"It's Wanda... She needs your help.", he said. "Why mine? When I wanted to help you didn't let me!", you yelled and ran in your bedroom looking for your old armor. "We need a witch for this Y/n, I'm the sorcerer supreme but you are so much more and so is she. You have all the knowledge and experience that we need now!", Stephen yelled after you. "DO NOT CALL ME A WITCH!", you yelled back. You quickly changed and ran back to Stephen and Loki who didn't know what to do with himself. "New cape?", Loki asked and motioned to your cape, which actually was Lokis. "No... It's yours and I kept it after you....", you stopped mid sentence. "Oh... I'm sorry for asking. Can I come with you?", he asked and scratched his head. You looked at Stephen who shook his head. "I will take you with me but you have to disguise yourself. If s.w.o.r.d finds out that there is a alive Loki they not only will be suspicious of Wanda but me as well.", you sighed and watched Stephen frown. "Is this suitable for you?", Loki asked and in front of you stood the familiar face of Tom Hiddleston. "Yes... Perfect.", you smiled, opened a portal and took Loki's hand while going through. Stephen tried to stop Loki but your grip on his hand was too strong for Stephen to withstand. He did not trust Loki but maybe this situation would change his opinion about him.

You were met with a hoard of Sword agents and one FBI Agent on a field and a huge red wall. "Y/Nr? What are you doing here and who's he?", the director of sword Mr. Haywood asked confused and surprised. "An apprentice..." "No, I meant WHO is he?", Haywoods voice hardened. "He is my apprentice, that's all you need to know and I'm here because you can't handle the situation and you want to kill Wanda. Who to your surprise is still one of my friends!", you hissed and walked forward towards the red wall. "You won't be able to get in there!", Haywood yelled across the field but you ignored him.

"CMBR... Oh Wanda...", you murmured to yourself and opened the wall with your hair clip so you and Loki could walk through. You heard sword agents yell and saw them running towards the opening. Once you were through you closed it so no one else could get through. You felt that some powerful magic was used here. "Loki? Are you OK?", you asked him as he went white. "You can feel that as well, can you?", he asked. You nodded and looked towards the town when you heard a crash. You and Loki quickly ran into the city and saw that Wanda had crashed a car into a house and Vision had saved her from another version of Vision. As Wanda turned around she was shocked to see you.

"Y/N? How did you get here?", she asked and stepped forward activating her powers. "I mean no harm Wanda, you know that. I'm here to help with all of this and possibly... her..", you said and pointed towards a flying woman. "Oh and who are you?", the flying purple mob said. "Depends on who's asking!", you said and stared up at her.

"The name is Agatha Harkness", she said and came down to the ground. "What's yours and his name?", she asked once again. "Y/N Odinsdaughter and this is Tom Hiddleston, my apprentice.", you said and waved over to Loki. "That's not his name, is it?", Agatha said and looked over to Loki. "Your name isn't Tom, is it beautiful?".

"My name is Tom... I don't know what you're talking about.", Loki said and looked slightly over to you. "Wrong answer!", Agatha said and waved her hand over to Loki who was surrounded by purple smoke. "Fight against it.", you said in Loki's mind so his disguise would still be there.

"Fighting against it won't help honeybun.", she honeyed and this smoke surrounded Loki even more. You knew he could hold it up against her but when you saw that she started to drain his power you jumped in pulling him out of the smoke and breaking his disguise." Y/N... ", Loki hushed and you held him in your arms. "It's okay.... We'll have to see what happens.", you whispered back and let him go to confront Agatha.