The Book about Soul mates

You gently set the book down into your lap, it's black cover felt like old leather and the purple color of the title slowly faded away.

You opened it and started to read.

"If two people who are Soulmates find each other they can't be separated. If they are forcefully separated both sides aren't the ones they used to be. They won't be the same until they are reunited with their loved one.

Soul mates can't hurt each other or kill each other , if for example a human found their soulmate but the soul mate is a completely different species their body will change to match its soul mate. ", you read it and thought about you and Loki.

You only were separated for a few hours but you wanted to be with him again. You wanted to kiss him and lay down next to him. You wanted to hear his voice and listen to his classy jokes.

You started to read again and finished the book.

"If one of the soul mates dies, the other one will still be able to turn into the other one (if it's another species).

The now left alone soulmate isn't the person it's used to be. Loud and happy persons turn into silent and depressed ones while the silent and depressed ones get loud and angry at other people.

Normally soul mates die on the same day because of old age but if an accident happens you'll know what happens. "

You closed the book and rubbed your eyes.

You looked outside and saw that the sun began to set and snuck back into the forbidden section bringing the book back and taking a few spell books with you.

You arrived at the dining room and hid your books with your magic and entered the room.

You were met with a lot of talking and laughing but suddenly the room fell silent and everyone looked at you.

You slowly moved towards your seat next to your mother and Lokis old seat.

You sat down and looked up to see your father staring at you.

"You are late y/n. Where have you been?", Odin asked.

"I am terribly sorry for being late, father. I found a book in the library which I haven't read yet and totally forgot the time.", you lowered your head so he would see that you actually were sorry.

He just nodded and began eating again.

You didn't eat much this evening because you only thought about Loki. It looked like you were bored and played with your food and even your mother eyed you but didn't say anything.

You guessed she knew that you wanted to be with Loki and that she already read the book about Soul mates. After every one was finished you excused yourself and went into your room.

You casted a illusion of yourself into the room reading books and you walked out of your chamber. You snuck down into the dungeon and walked straight to Loki's cell.

Loki turned around when he noticed your presence and smiled.

"Y/n! I'm glad you're back!"

"Me too Loki, even if we were separated for a few hours I missed you deeply."

"How's Asgard?"

"Quite good actually. Heimdall is alright, mother is alright and even Thor is alright. Did you know he has a girlfriend?"

"Yes this little midgardian named Jane."

"Ah yeah right. He's going to visit her in a few days and father might release you in a few months. I've shown him that you were mind controlled and he is rethinking his punishment.", you said and smiled at him.

Loki on the other hand frowned.

"He just said that because he wanted to give you hope y/n. He's never going to let me out of here.", Loki said and his eyes met yours.

Suddenly you heard footsteps approaching the hallway you stood in.

"Go and hide y/n or rather said leave before they get you!", Loki whispered and you nodded and mouthed a 'I love you' at him. He smiled and you took off.

You ran through the hallway into the next one hiding behind a wall. You remembered the secret passageway behind the drawing of your grandfather and quickly ran to the opposite side of the hall.

You opened the portrait like a door and hid behind it.

"She's not here either sir! Maybe she is in her chambers?", a guard's voice echoed through the hallway.

"Then we will go there next, even though I saw her exiting her room.", Odin's voice boomed in your ears like he was standing right in front of the drawing.

You heard how their footsteps grew quiet and you opened the door behind you leaving the space between portrait and the secret passageway.

You sprinted through the small hallway and turned right. You opened a door and were met with your room.

You closed the door behind you and noticed that it was your portrait.

You smiled up at it and let your illusion disappear and sat down in its place and started drinking tea.