Titan

"Okay so where is Nebula?", Quill asked Mantis.

"She is not here yet, we need to wait....", she answered.

You sighed and left the ship, once you stepped outside you felt that the gravity of the planet was weird. You shrieked as Drax came up behind you.

"Are you in thought, y/n?", Drax asked.

"Indeed I am... I think about that if Thor somehow gets killed at Nidavellir, I don't have anyone left... Of course I could go to the avengers or back to Kamar Taj but I will always know that I'm the last heir to the throne of Asgard and that I can't leave the rest of the asgardians alone. "

" Have you tried it out yet? ", Drax pointed to your hair clip but you shook your head.

" Why not? "

" I tried to make portals and that didn't work and even if I can enter another dimension and... See them again... I am scared, Drax... What if it works and I see them again, if I see Loki? That means he's actually dead.... But what if it doesn't work? I won't be able to see him or mother ever again.... ", you started trembling and Drax caught you.

" I know how it feels to lose your loved ones... But even if I had the chance like you to see them again I would take it. There is no need to be scared because either way, he is still with you. "

Drax even though he seems like a big and strong guy has a soft side to himself and his words gave you strength.

" Okay I will try.... "

You closed your eyes and felt the same tingling sensation wash over you, that you felt for the first time entering another dimension.

You didn't open your eyes, you waited.

You could feel a warm hand on your cheek and then a kiss on your forehead. You could smell him, he was there but you were too afraid that if you opened your eyes he would disappear.

"Y/n, darling... Open your eyes..."

You shook your head, "no... You will disappear if I do....".

"No I won't... Open your eyes sweetheart."

Your eyes slowly fluttered open and there he was right in front of you, Loki.

"L... Lo... Loki???", you stuttered.

He nodded and smiled.

"I'm here... and I won't go away, see?", he said and took your hand.

His hand was warm, not as warm as your mother's was but he was warm.

Loki guided you over to a small bench where your mother and father had taken a seat.

When your mother saw you she smiled gently and got up to hug you.

" You're here again..."

"I know....", you mumbled and looked down to the ground.

"You're needed elsewhere...", Frigga stared at you and crossed her arms.

"She's just here to check on me mother.... Don't be angry at her. She was scared that I wouldn't be here. She wouldn't even open her eyes because she thought I would disappear.", Loki defended you and pulled you close to him.

"If that's so she needs to go now... Y/n my daughter. I know you want to stay here but you can't right now, there is someone coming, someone you know. You need to help him and do as he says. It's important.", your father said.

"We will be with you, always.", Loki said and kissed your cheek.

You felt that you were pulled away from them and heard someone talking to you.

"Ay Y/n? She's finally waking up guys!", you heard Quill yell. You looked around and saw that you were laying on a table inside of the ship.

"What the hell happened Y/n? You just fainted like a fish?", Quill asked and helped you up.

"What do you mean? Wait.... The time didn't stop?"

"What do YOU mean right now? You were out for almost an hour! Drax brought you here and told us you tried to use your clip thingy and then fainted."

"Oh no.... To inform you Quill I'm okay and it worked but normally the time around me would stop while I use it... Seems like Thanos destroyed one more thing of it...", you sighed.

"Mantis tried to wake you up but it seemed like you were dead to her even though you still had a pulse..", Drax said munching some chips.

"That's because I entered the world of the dead I suppose... I saw him... I saw my father, mother and him... I saw Loki!", you exclaimed excited and jumped off the table.

Suddenly you heard something crashing outside.

A ship formed like a ring collided with buildings and broke apart.

" That's one of Thanos's ships! ", Quill yelled.

You saw something orange when the ship came to a halt. Quill, Mantis, Drax and you slowly walked up to the entrance of the ship.

Quill threw one of his granates inside and after it exploded you and the others ran inside.

Drax, angry as ever yelled Thanos and threw his daggers at someone.

Then something red covered Drax's face and attacked him.

"Wait... Floating, red...", you thought and looked down on Drax.

"DIE BLANKET OF DEATH!", Drax yelled and ripped the thing if his face.

"Stephen's cloak?", you mumbled and looked up to see Quill shooting a familiar red trash can.

"Oh no... Tony...., Stephen... Ughh what's that?!", you yelled as you were shot with something sticky almost like... Webs?

You removed the webs of your face and grabbed your attacker.

It was only a boy, perhaps 16 years old.

You held him in your grasp and he struggled to get lose.

" Please don't kill me Miss!", the boy gasped for air and you let him go. Instead of running or walking away Quill grabbed the boy and held his gun to his head.

"Everybody stay where you are. Chill the F out!

I'm gonna ask you this one time. Where is Gamora?", Quill asked while threatening the little boy.

Tony removed his mask, "I'll do you one better, who's Gamora?"

" I'll do you one better, WHY is Gamora", Drax added while being threatened by Tony.

"Tell me where the girl is or I swear to you I'm gonna French fry this little freak.", Quill threatened again.

"Let's do it. You shoot my guy and I'll blast him... LET'S GO!", Tony yelled and his arm formed into a way larger gun.

"STOP IT! ALL OF YOU!", you screamed and walked out of the shadows.

Tony and Stephen were shocked to see you.

"Y/n?", Stephen asked.

"Hello Stephen, Hey Tony....", you gave them a sad smile.