Quick Visit

Later in the day Stephen stopped by in the library.

You were surprised to see that he had shaved and wore a higher level outfit than usual.

"Stephen.", you said acknowledging his presence while you were reading the last book in the library while sitting next to Wong"

"Wong, y/n.", Stephen replied.

"What do you want, Strange?", Wong asked annoyed.

"Books on astral projection.", he said.

"You're not ready for that and also I am reading the book right now." you said but didn't even look up from your book.

"I agree you are not ready yet.", Wong agreed to your statement.

"Try me, Beyoncé", Stephen mocked and was shocked when he saw yours and Wong's confused face.

"Come on. You've heard of her. She's a huge star, right?", Stephen laughed yet Wong gave him a death stare.

"Oh come on, just give me the book, huh?", Stephen huffed annoyed.

Both you and Wong said in union "No".

Later in the evening you still sat next to Wong, finishing up the last pages of the book while listening to Beyoncés Single Ladies with one of Wong's earbuds in your ear while Wong had the other one.

You heard a little sparkling sound and turned around, yet nothing was to be seen. Wong also turned around because he heard something too and as you read your last word on the last page of the book it got ripped out of your hands and dragged in a portal.

Wong who just turned around saw you shocked sitting next to him.

"Uhm... Y/n, where is your book?"

"I think I know exactly who has it", you said and stormed off to the other side of the building where Stephen's room was.

Without even knocking you walked into his room.

Stephen was sleeping in his bed, yet you could see that his Astral projection was sitting at the edge of the bed and stared at you.

"You should be glad that I already finished the last page you know.", you said and sat down next to Stephens Astral projection.

"How do you even see me?"

"How did I see the soul of my boyfriend when he died and I saved him? It's exactly the same thing and I do not know the answer to it", you said and remembered that when you were healing Loki when he got stabbed by that dark elve his soul was standing next to his body when he died.

"Sometimes the Universe has no answers to your questions and you need to accept it.", you said and stood up.

"What will you do now?" Stephen asked and looked at you as you walked to the door.

"I will go to bed and tomorrow I have a free day so I will go home for a day. I think Wong already reported you to the Ancient one so you'll be punished tomorrow or get a few tips, keep the books, but bring them back when you are finished or else I'm going to make my threat real. ", you chuckled and left his room.

As you walked to your room you thought about where you were going to enter Asgard tomorrow, at the bifrost, the throne room or perhaps your chamber?

The next day you hear the Ancient one talking with Stephen and showing him the mirror dimension as you walk by.

You decided that the dining hall would be a perfect yet dramatic entrance to Asgard so you used it to make a portal.

And as if you would have guessed it everyone was eating and chatting with each other.

You stepped through the portal and closed it behind you. The room fell silent and everyone stared at you.

"Uhm... Welcome back?", you chuckled unsure about the reactions you would receive now. The first person to spring up and greet you was Sif. After that Fandral, Volstagg and Hungun (Idk did I spell his name right?) greeted you. You sat down at your usual seat and waited for dinner to be served at your table. Once again the room fell silent as the doors opened and Odin or rather said Loki walked in.

He did not notice you at first as he sat down but after directly looking at you he realized that you were actually sitting next to him.

"Wow... I didn't know that you would be back that soon my dear", Loki whispered and took a sip of his wine.

"I told you I would be visiting, sadly I will only be here for a few hours. I have training tomorrow.", you sighed and munched your baguette.

"How's Asgard?", you asked and looked over the hall.

"Good, good. Why do you ask?", Loki nervously replied and you sensed that something was wrong.

"Tell me what have you done now?"

"Someone may have seen me turn into myself and then Odin again"

You almost choked on your baguette.

"WHAT?! WHO?!"

"Uhm... One of the servants"

"OH God Loki do you realize that Heimdall can now see you?!", you whispered and stared at him.

"I know and I will deal with him later but now let's just eat first."

After eating, which always takes hours, you needed to leave and make your way back to Kamar Taj. You realized that you were actually gone for a whole day and that it was almost training time so you quickly changed your outfit and ran down to the training grounds where the Ancient one was already waiting for you.