"I do"

Loki Pov.

Like Y/N had predicted it, Thor along with Stephen and the others came to get me and celebrate. I could see the pain in Y/Ns eyes but her smile she gave me was telling me to go and enjoy the evening out and that was the only reason why I did go. We went to Stranges place and all sat down in a lounge. "Why aren't you spending the evening with Y/N?", I asked Stephen. "She will have a guest over later, so there is no need for me to be there.", he said and handed me a beer. "What do you mean a guest? Pepper isn't coming and the rest can't come as well.". "Well I send one invitation letter out as well, inviting one more person. You will meet them tomorrow.", he chuckled and handed Thor a beer as well. "Come on brother! Let's have some fun!", Thor boomed and made me sit down.

The next morning I woke up pretty early. I showered and brushed my hair so it wouldn't be all over the place. I got dressed and opened the door to a sunny day. I had spent the night at Thors place, where I had also stored my suit for the wedding. I noticed Thor in a suit as well, something I have never seen before and Im sure that the other me hasn't had seen him like that as well. Many guests were already there when I walked towards the cliff and it was only 11 am. I looked around and didn't see Stephen around, I guessed that he must be with Y/N at the moment helping her to get ready. Yesterday he showed me that he had fixed her hairclip and wanted to give it to her before the wedding. On the benches gathered most of the old remaining Avengers plus the new ones that fought in the battle against Thanos. Behind them were all of the Asgardians and I gulped. The crowd stopped talking when the music started and Edda along with a woman that seemed to be familiar walked down the aisle throwing flowers on the ground. Edda walked up to me and hugged me tightly and sat down in the first row. I got back up and saw who the woman was.

"Sylvie?".

"Hi Loki.", she smiled and stopped behind Y/Ns place. "You are her brides maid?!", I asked her and she nodded while putting her finger on her mouth. Then I saw her, she was just beautiful. Her dress... Oh for the love of Odin. She kept it traditional and added a little bit of her own flair to it. In her hair I saw the hairclip that Stephen had repaired the night before and now it was its normal form, the tiara. Next to her walked a proud Thor.

Normal Pov.

You walked up to Thor and he smiled. "You look awesome Y/N... here..", he said and handed you a bouquet of flowers. "You ready?", he asked as the music started and you watched Edda and Sylvie walk down the aisle. Loki seemed to be surprised by Sylvie his face full of shock until Sylvie seemed to have told him to shut up. 

"Im ready....", you said and took a deep breath. "Here we go.", Thor said and walked you down the aisle. You looked around smiling, seeing all the remaining Avengers, the new ones and all of the Asgardians. All of them looked proud, some of them were crying. Yes, Bucky was one of them, which made you laugh slightly, when you saw Sam teasing him. Your eyes wandered to the altar and there he was. Loki, right there in a suit that looked just like the one he wore to New York before Hela had happened. Then your eyes wandered off to your side and Sylvie. She was smiling at you and had tears in her eyes. Thor handed you over to Loki and stepped behind him. The music stopped and time seemed to slow for you. You heard the muffled voice of the pastor while looking at Loki. You decided for the first time in a long time to enter his head again to see what he was thinking. "I love you so much. You are so beautiful my darling." "Thank you love, you don't look bad yourself.",you said in his head. He looked to the side and you knew he had been addressed by the pastor. "I do.", he said and smiled down at you, sliding the actual wedding ring on your finger. Suddenly you heard your name and turned towards the voice. "Do you take Loki to your lawfully wedded husband?", the pastor asked. 

"I do."

Once the pastor has pronounced you husband and wife, Loki pulled you into the deepest kiss you ever had. After you broke free from the kiss you looked at him and he nodded. You held his hand and let the glow of your tiara take over the two of you. 
You both opened your eyes and saw Odin along with Frigga and Tom standing in front of you. "Congratulations! Frigga said and hugged both of you. You looked at Loki, he couldn't help put to cry when he saw Frigga again. "Its alright Loki... Its alright...", she hushed as she still hugged him. "You look beautiful mommy!", Tom said and you knelt down. "Thank you Tommy....", you said and hugged him. Loki had some time to talk to his mother and after that you left again because the time was running out again. As you opened your eyes again, you were still standing on the altar and heard everyone cheering. He looked at you and grinned. "Guess what....". "What?", you asked. "We are married!", he laughed and hugged you tight. The day was wonderful. You spent time with everyone that was there, listened to the new stories of their adventures and  drank a few glasses. You were celebrating late into the night until you were tired. Edda was brought home earlier by Thor and he stayed at home to watch her for as long as you and Loki were on your honeymoon. 

You were driving off in a car waving at everyone. You closed the window and looked at Loki. "Where to my prince?".