Who will take the burden?

You quickly got back to the palace but instead of going straight to your parents you were met with the warriors three and Lady Sif. They begged you to ask Odin to let Thor return to Asgard but when you told them that he fell into Odin sleep they were shocked. You couldn't stand their stares and went to the nearest bathroom and you wanted to freshen yourself up. You snapped your fingers and your armor disappeared and you were wearing a beautiful gown in deep green and a few black spots. You released your hair out of its ponytail and let a hair brush appear and brushed your long hair.

You exited the bathroom dragging the end of your dress with you over the ground. As you came in sight with the others the states got more intense.

"Loki I think we should get going now. I think mother is waiting for us", you said while pulling him away and noticed that Loki wasn't really in a good mood anymore. "Did something happen while I was in the bathroom Loki?", you asked while walking down the hall. "They asked me to bring Thor back, but I can't. I'm not the King and even if I were the king I couldn't just bring him back to Asgard and break the last order Odin has made. Even if I wanted him back he would be angry at me and would say that it's my fault that Odin is asleep. ", he said in a low voice and looked at you.

" First of all, it's not your fault. It's our fault and yes indeed he would say it's your fault. But I remember the time I got banished for a week because of him and if there wasn't a way for you to come and visit me I would have gone nuts.

I never forgave him and maybe he'll learn his lesson by being banished himself. ", you said and smiled at him and you both were standing in front of a door, knowing that your father and mother were behind it.

You pushed the door open to see your mother at your fathers side again. You entered and walked up to her with Loki close by.

" Mother, I brought Loki.", you said and walked to the other side of the bed and sat down watching your father.

Loki sat himself down next to you and stared at Odin.

You heard your mother explain the situation and why they never told Loki he was a frost giant, she even told him about you being his soul mate.

"I'm not leaving your fathers side but we need to have a king or queen.", your mother said looking at you and Loki.

You looked at her with widened eyes, "wait you want one of us to sit on the throne?", you asked and didn't notice that your voice pitched a note higher than usual.

"Yes I do y/n. I can't decide who is going to be the one in the throne, so you two might rule together. It would be the best for both of you.", she said with a smile on her face and handed you Odin's staff. You held it in your hands and looked at Loki in disbelief but he nodded.

" We will make you proud, mother. ", he said and got up to exit the room and you followed.

Short chapter because I'm tired :/