Reduced To Atoms

Once you entered the room with Nat everyone fell silent. You were confused as to why they stopped talking.

"We're sorry for your loss y/n..." Cap spoke up for everyone. Nat nodded to Bruce and he slowly lowered his head.

You glared at Tony who smiled nervously...

"Did you tell them?", you wiped your remaining tears away and crossed your arms.

"Eventually it slipped out... But don't worry... Thor doesn't know it... We leave that to you, if you want to tell him.", Tony said. He was sitting in a wheelchair and also had an IV plugged in his arm just like you. You nodded and sat down on a chair next to Pepper. You didn't notice that Thor was sitting in another room looking down on the ground until Tony mentioned what he was doing.

"He fucked up...", Rocket said and you jumped up.

"No he didn't... I did. It was my destiny to save the universe and I failed....", your voice broke and fell silent. Everyone watched you as you walked towards the room Thor stayed in. You opened the door and kneeled down in front of your big brother.

"Hey....", you whispered and Thor lifted his head.

His eyes began to sparkle and he smiled.

"Oh God Y/n, you're alive! I'm so glad.... I thought I lost you when I only saw Tony in there...", Thor pulled you in for a hug and you didn't care if he squeezed too hard, you needed a hug.

After talking for a few minutes you both joined the rest in the other room. They planned to go and get the stones back from Thanos tomorrow.

Tony had an argument with Cap and was too weak to come with you the next day and normally you should have stayed at the compound as well but no one could stop your decision to come with them.

You stayed in Thors room for the night because you couldn't sleep. How were you going to tell him? You didn't know what to do. You felt better than you did back in space, your sickness was gone, you ate and drank again, all in all you felt great.

"Is he there Y/n?", Thor asked from his window seat and you sat up in his bed.

"Do you mean Loki?"

Thor nodded and looked at you.

"I'm pretty sure he is, if you want I can check.", you suggested.

He nodded and waited for you to begin.

You closed your eyes and the familiar warmth washed over you again. You opened your eyes and saw Loki standing with his back turned to you. You walked up to him and wrapped your arms around his waist.

"How did you know Loki?", you asked, referring to your now dusted child.

Loki turned around and smiled at you.

"I felt it y/n", he said and as your eyes wandered down to his arms, he held a small bundle in his arms. You smiled and glanced over the small blanket at its little owner.

"This is our daughter y/n...", Loki smiled at you and you swore that you never saw him this happy before. He offered you to hold her and you slowly took her in your arms.

(I used a randomizer for the gender here)

Her skin was a pale blue, almost white and not really frost giant like. She had your face but Loki's black hair.

" She's beautiful...", you sighed and gave her back to Loki.

He smiled at you and gave you a kiss.

"Even if I'm dead, you know that I'm proud of you and I can't thank you enough for giving me children, y/n...", Loki smiled and his eyes grew sad.

"I know that one day she will leave me and be with you... If everything works out...", he sighed...

"Mother said to save her I need to give him up and Stephen said I had to sacrifice someone.... I don't think I can....", you stopped talking and looked at him.

"It will be hard but you have to... Your time is up darling you need to return to Thor, tell him I miss stabbing him... ",he smiled and waved as goodbye.

You opened your eyes and were back in Thors bedroom.

"He is there Thor... And he misses you", you smiled at him, which Thor gladly returned.

On the next day you were sitting in the now repaired ship and floating through space again. You and the others were on your way to retrieve the stones and hopefully get back half of the universe.

Carol flew down to check if Thanos was alone and indeed he was.

Once Rocket landed the ship, you and Carol ran to Thanos' little shed. While Carol broke through the roof of the shed, you burst through the door and threw a spell at Thanos so he was unable to move and Thor cut off Thanos hand with the gauntlet.

The other avengers joined your little party and Rocket turned around the gauntlet to reveal that the stones were gone.

"Where are the stones?", you hissed and held Thanos head up. He winced and didn't answer.

Carol tightened her grip around his neck, "Answer the question.".

" The universe required correction. After that, the stones served no purpose, beyond temptation.", he finally answered.

"You murdered trillions!", Bruce pushes him to the ground wearing the Hulk Buster armor.

"You should be grateful.", Thanos said and got punched by Bruce.

"Where are the Stones?", you asked again and the room got colder so everyone could see their breath.

"Gone. Reduced to atoms.", Thanos said and looked you straight in the eye. "You used them two days ago!", Bruce exclaimed.

"I used the stones to destroy the stones. It nearly killed me. But the work is done. It always will be. I am... inevitable.", Thanos said and sat up straighter.

"We have to tear this place apart, he-he-he has to be lying.", Rhody said and looked around for any sign of stones nearby.

"My father is many things. A liar is not one of them.", Nebula said and looked down at Thanos.

"Ah, thank you, daughter. Perhaps I treated you too harshly.",Thanos said but was then beheaded by Thor using Stormbreaker.

You were angry, you lost your last chance to get everyone back, to get your daughter back....

Everyone could feel your anger as you walked past them and Thor followed you using Stormbreaker to take off back to Earth, your new home.