Wedding preparations

After that quick visit you returned back home. 

"Loki, we have to tell Thor as well... and the others.", you smiled and held Eddas hand. "Yeah... Do you have any idea where he is?", Loki asked and looked around the house. "Hes probably with Val at the moment. Let's just take a stroll outside and look around, maybe we can go to the playground as well and Edda can play there.", you said and grabbed a jacket for Edda. 
Loki got ready as well and you all walked out of the door. It took a while until you had found Thor but he agreed to join you on the playground for some time. Edda took off to play on the slide and swing while you watched her carefully. Thor and Loki sat on a bench not far from you. You wanted them to have some privacy so Loki could tell him about your engagement. You looked over your shoulder nervously from time to time but it never looked like Loki had told him. 

Loki. Pov.

I looked at Y/N, her eyes sometimes left Edda, looking at me to make sure I'm still there. I knew she was waiting for me to tell Thor about our engagement but the timing just didn't feel right yet. Edda was on the swing and yelled at Y/n to push her so she could swing some more. Y/N left her place and went into the sandpit giving Edda a push from time to time.  Now the timing seemed to be right. I turned to Thor who was smiling at Y/N and Edda. 

"Thor... I have to tell you something important.", I said and he turned his face towards me. "What is it brother.... I hope only something good.", he chuckled making me feel not as nervous as I was before. "You know that the TVA took Y/N and me in hostage so to say....", I began. "Well we almost didn't return.". Thor looked confused. "Why is that?", he asked, now fully committed to the conversation. "We had a problem, we were trapped in a apocalypse and had no way to get out until Y/N and I caused a nexus event, that would free us.", i explained. "How did you cause it?",Thor asked and looked at his sister and niece now on the slide. 

"I thought we would die... So I took the chance and asked her to marry me.",I gulped and waited for his reaction. "And? She said yes didn't she?", Thor smiled proudly. I nodded. "That proposal saved your life's...",Thor said and looked at his brother. "We didn't know until Mobius explained it to us.  I just took the opportunity to ask her the last minute." "Anyways. I think she's not mad that it was the last minute, Loki. I mean look at her. She has everything she wants. A family, a home, you.", Thor smiled. "Sometimes I think it's still a dream, you know? Im scared that I will wake up and still am in the TVA, waiting for her or to be killed.", Loki sighed. "You are here... don't worry. ", Thor smiled and stood up walking up to his sister. 

Normal Pov.

Thor approached you smiling. You were on the slide with Edda and about to slide down when he climbed up the ladder as well and sat down behind you, sliding down with you and Edda at the same time. "Congratulations on your engagement Y/N.", Thor smiled and looked at you. "Thank you Thor.", you hugged him. Loki approached you and went onto the field next to the sandpit to play with Edda. "He asked you the last minute?",Thor asked. "Yeah he did.... but it ended up in saving our life's.... I still have no idea if he just created that ring out of nowhere or if he had it with him the whole time. We were buying groceries that one day and since it was some kind of mall he would have had time to go to the jewelry store next door while i was in the bookstore...", you told him. Thor looked at your finger and saw the wonderful silver ring with one emerald on top of it. "Whether he bought it or not, as long as you are happy.", he said and looked at Loki showing Edda some magic tricks. "I wouldn't have needed a ring.... Just his promise to be my husband.", you sighed and also looked at Loki and Edda. Edda was showing her magic to Loki as well. That was something you both were not there to witness properly, Edda building up her magic abilities. Sure Thor was there but sometimes he wouldn't know what to do, since he doesn't possess any of the magic you and Loki have, also Edda wouldn't listen to Thor and use her magic to get what she wants. Thats something she wasn't doing when you and Loki were around and you were glad that she didn't. 

As Edda began to feel tired you went home bringing her to bed right away after she had something to eat. 

You and Loki sat down at the dinner table along with Thor. 
"When do you plan to have your wedding?",Thor asked. You looked up surprised. "We haven't thought of it if Im being honest.",you admitted and looked at Loki for his answer. "Well... Since you now know... how about as soon as possible? I mean, Val and some others could prepare and Y/N and I could make invitations with a date for the wedding. ", Loki said. You looked at him dumbfounded. "Like? Start tomorrow or what?", you asked him. "Only if you want to.", he said. 
"Well that can be arranged, you two set a date for the wedding and everyone else is going to prepare for it. Yet not your dress Y/N... that's something you need to do yourself as you know.", Thos said excited. "Okay... So Loki and I are going to set a date tomorrow and then we will do everything else with everyone?", you asked. "Sounds like a plan!.", Thor boomed and stood up, leaving the kitchen. 

"We are going to get married.",you grinned at Loki whose grin was wider as yours. He hugged you tight. "Lets go to bed, we have a busy day tomorrow.", he said and guided you upstairs.