Somethings Wrong

The next morning you woke up to a knock on your door. Loki didn't wake up so you slowly stood up snapped and were at least in your pyjamas. As you opened the door you saw Thor holding Edda in his arms munching on some cucumber slices. "Uh... She came down into the kitchen and asked if she could eat something. I wanted to ask if she can eat some cucumber slices but they somehow flew over to her plate.", Thor said and looked at Edda in his arms. When she looked up at Thor she began to giggle." Uncle Thor weird! ", she giggled harder and grabbed his beard yanking on it.

Thor yelped but then laughed. You closed the door and walked down the stairs with Edda and Thor. You saw how Edda could control objects and came to the conclusion that she is a telepath just like you and Loki. As you were about to make yourself and Loki some breakfast you sensed that something was wrong, very wrong. You told Thor to keep Edda and never leave her side as you ran upstairs bursting through the door only to be met with Loki getting dressed. He jumped at you running into the room like a maniac.

"Is everything alright Y/N?", he asked worried as he saw the expression on your face. "I don't know... I just had a very bad feeling.", you said relieved but you suddenly heard a scream from downstairs. You and Loki rushed downstairs ony to be met with a woman wearing a black armor with the TVA logo on her back. She held Edda up by her little dress causing her to cry for you and Loki. Thor was laying unconscious on the ground. Your motherly instincts turned on as you screamed at the woman to let her go. When she turned around to face you you saw that she was holding a stick that looked almost like the one the grandmaster had back on Sakaar.

"I said let her go!", you growled and shot her through the room by blasting a rainbow beam at her. Loki ran to catch Edda before she fell to the ground. He tried to calm her down but Edda kept on crying. The shock was too much for her. Thor was slowly coming back to his senses and looked up at you and Loki cuddling Edda to calm her down. "I'm sorry....", he said as he sat back up again. He joined the big cuddle session until you heard a weird sound behind you. As you turned around you saw some sort of door opening and more TVA agents came through it.

"Y/N Odinsdaughter, Loki Laufeyson. You're both coming with us. Resisting will end in your daughter being taken from you. ", the lady in the front said while two other agents dragged the corpse of the TVA agent you had just thrown across the room through the door. You looked over at Loki searching for help but he looked at you the same way. You both turned to Thor and then looked down at Edda. "Thor.... You have to take care of her. I don't know when we will be back but please.... Make sure she is safe!", you teared up and hugged Edda kissing her little black locks. Loki did the same and then handed Edda over to Thor so she wouldn't run after you. You created a small snake plush that looked like your old one Loki gifted you on your birth. Edda took it and looked mesmerized by it cuddling in Thors chest falling asleep.

"She won't notice that we're gone as long as she has this plushie...", you said to Thor as you were pulled from him and Edda. Loki who already knew what was going to happen because he went through it was calm when the agents put a collar around his neck while you tried to get away from them. "Darling, there is no use. Just let them put the collar on.", Loki said and held your hand. You looked over at him with puffy eyes not knowing what will happen to you, him, Edda or if you will ever see her again. Once they had put the collar around your neck you stopped to resist and only looked over your shoulder looking at Thor and Edda what may be the last time.