Guests

The next day you and Loki were working hard to fill in a list with guests. Both of youu sat there and wrote down names on  list, while the printer was printing out the invitations with each name.
After some time Loki groaned. "I didn't know that it would be so much work...",he said. "Well if we would be on Asgard and mother would be alive she would do all of that stuff for us.", you said and glued an envelope, that was addressed to Pepper and Morgan. 

"But I wouldn't have thought that it would be that, boring!", he said. "Well just think about it, it's our wedding, you get to plan everything yourself.".  "Well I know what will happen then!", he said and sat back grumpy.  "Well yeah? You would have known what happened as well if mom had planned it.", you said and looked out of the window into the garden. Edda was playing with Morgan, who came to visit today. 
"If you want to you can go out and play with the girls.",you said and looked at Loki. "No...", he said like an angry toddler. "Well what is your problem then? We are almost finished and only need to put the invitations into the envelopes and after that I will send them away using magic, so they will still arrive on time. I hate how the mail gets send sometimes.", you said and began to glue envelopes again. "I want something else.", he smirked and leaned forward. "Oh god... you're like a horny teenager Loki...", you rolled your eyes. "Come on... You want too, don't you?", he whispered. "I wouldn't say no but we have Morgan here and also Edda.", you said and closed the last envelope. "Maybe this evening?", Loki asked and looked at you with puppy eyes. "Maybe.... You still have to know if Thor and the rest is throwing a bachelors party for you.", you said and looked at the list trying to figure out if you missed one name. "I don't think they will.", he said. "Oh they probably will. They will abduct you and surprise you with it.", you said and looked at him. "How do you know?", he asked. "Well its common that its done like that.", you said and crossed your arms. "And what will you do? I mean the evening before the wedding.". "Uh... I don't know. If Stephen is free I will probably go to his place and I don't know.... Or I will just have a nice evening alone, or ask Pepper, but no she has a lot to do at the moment.", you said thinking about it. "If I do something you have to as well!". "Well I can't control it! It's not like I still have many friends!", you yelled and stood up. 

Loki sat there dumbfounded. "Most of my friends are dead, criminals or men! They won't go to a bachelorette party.", you sighed with tears in your eyes. "Nat is gone... She was my support the whole 5 years, of course there is Val, but she is Thors friend, not mine. Wanda... She is god who knows where and will get arrested if she's seen by anyone. I don't have any friends anymore that are female.....", you said and waited for Loki to say something. "Im sure you will have a nice evening, darling.",he said and stood up kissing your knuckles. "I will get the girls... then we can order some pizza, alright?". you nodded and waved your hand across the table sending the envelopes out of the window to their owner.

Pepper came to pick Morgan up and held the envelope in her hands. "I know it's your wedding Y/N.", she said and smiled sadly. "It's alright. No need to apologize.", you said and forced a smile. "Im so sorry.... I just have so many meetings, Im glad that Morgan is already going to school so I can hold them while she is in school.", she sighed and walked towards the car. "Well that sounds good.", you said and leaned on the door, watching her get in. "I will call, ok?", she waved and drove off. You closed the door and were faced with Loki. He heard that Pepper and Morgan wouldn't be coming to the wedding.  "You okay?", he asked. "No.", you said coldly and walked upstairs into Eddas room watching her reading her first book. "Is it food?", you asked and sat down next to her. "It is! I know its daddy's old book.", Edda said and closed it not before putting a bookmark in. "Well he read it to me when we were younger.",you smiled and tugged her in. "Is it true that aunt Pepper and Morgan won't come next week?". You nodded. "Pepper doesn't have time.", you explained and kissed her forehead. "Okay.... Good night mommy.", Edda sighed and closed her eyes. You left the room and entered the bedroom where Loki was waiting for you.
"You seem stressed honey.", he said and patted the seat next to him. You plopped down and sighed. "Im not stressed Im just sad...", you said. "The one person I thought would at least come to my wedding because we have been friends and I took care of  her daughter while being pregnant twice (!) is not coming to my wedding.". Loki slowly massaged your shoulders. "Im sorry love. Im not in the mood at all this evening.", you said and looked at him. "I know, that's why I want you to at least relax a bit."