He's Back

You opened your eyes and noticed that Thor had shielded you with his body.

Everything happened too quickly so you couldn't put a shield around you and Thor.

"Y/n? Are you okay?!", Thor asked and coughed because of the Dust that the collapsed building had made.

"Yeah... What.. What the hell happened?", you coughed and looked around.

"I don't know the building blew up...", Thor said and guided you to the nearby exit.

You blinked a few times and thought you were dreaming but it was true. You hit Thor on his arm and pointed towards a figure about 150 meters in front of you.

"Thor are you seeing the same thing?", you asked.

Thor stood still in shock... There on the field sat Thanos... Well not the Thanos you knew because he had been decapitated by your brother.

"How?", Thor growled.

"I don't know... Where are the others?", you whispered scared and looked back.

Just as you said that Steve and Tony approached..

"What's he been doing?", Tony asked and walked out to properly see Thanos.

"Absolutely nothing.", Thor retorted.

"Where are the stones?", Steve asked you.

"Somewhere under all this. All I know is he doesn't have them. And we should keep it that way...",you said and with a snap of your fingers your whole body was covered in rainbow colors instead of green and you changed into a completely new armor.

It was completely black (picture above) and your hair was braided to the side.

" You know it's a trap, right?", Thor said amazed and inspected your new armor.

"Yeah. And I don't much care.", you said and straightened yourself.

"Good. Just as long we are all in agreement.", Thunder cracks as Thor stretches out both hands to summon both Stormbreaker and Mjolnir. His casual clothes transform into his armour and cape, with his beard also getting some braid treatment. "Let's kill him properly this time.", Thor said and you all slowly walked towards Thanos.

"You could not live with your own failure. And where did that bring you? Back to me. I thought by eliminating half of life, the other half would thrive. But you've shown me that's impossible. And as long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist.", Thanos said and stood up.

" Yep. We're all kinds of stubborn.", Tony joked and walked around Thanos so you all would circle him.

" I'm thankful. Because now, I know what I must do. I will shred this universe down to its last atom. And then- With the stones you've collected for me, create a new one. Teeming with life, but knows not what it has lost but only what it has been given. A grateful universe.",Thanos said and put on his helmet.

" Born out of blood.", Steve huffed.

" They'll never know it. Because you won't be alive to tell them.", Thanos said and ran towards you.

" I don't think so! ", you yelled and the fight stars, Thor and Tony go straight at Thanos while you try to cast spells at him.

You noticed that your spells were much more powerful than before. You casted illusions of yourself around Thanos to irritate him so that Tony and Thor could prepare their attack.

"Okay, Thor. Hit me.", Tony yelled and you quickly jumped out of the way.

Thor bangs his 2 hammers together combined with his lightning. Tony's suit sucks up the energy and he shoots it out using his hands and his body. Thanos twirls his blade really fast to divert the energy. Thor grabs Stormbreaker and uses it to bat Mjölnir to hit Thanos. Thanos uses Tony as a shield resulting in damage to his system.

Steve tries to attack Thanos but is easily shielded away by the Mad Titan. Thor's attack on Thanos is blocked by his sword. Thor is beaten and choked by Thanos, as he punches him. Mjolnir is flicked away as Thanos relentlessly beats up Thor, throwing him into a tree and socking him before throwing him over rubble and socking him again. Thor tries to grab Stormbreaker but Thanos grabs it and uses it against Thor as he tries to defend himself. You hold your hand out and Mjölnir starts to float off the ground while Thanos is digging it into Thor, when suddenly Mjolnir flies into Thanos, zooms past, you caught it and made eye contact with Steve and nodded. With Godspeed you threw Mjolnir back and Steve caught the hammer. You grinned.

"I knew it!", Thor gasped and Thanos kicked Thor to the ground and proceeded to battle Steve dual wielding both his shield and Mjolnir.

Steve proceeds to charge at Thanos swinging Mjolnir and hitting Thanos in the face knocking him down. Steve throws his shield and Thanos deflects, Steve throws Mjolnir to his shield creating a shockwave and knocking Thanos off his feet. Steve goes on the offensive on Thanos, throwing his shield first at Thanos and quickly hitting it back at him again with Mjolnir. He lines his arm back up and underarms a channel of lightning on Thanos.

Thanos eventually gets the upper hand, he removes his helmet, stabs Steve on the leg and knocks Mjolnir out of his hand. Thanos proceed to destroy Steve's shield with his double-bladed sword and throws him across the battlefield.

Steve staggeredly tries to get up.

"In all my years of conquest- violence- slaughter- It was never personal. But I'll tell you now- what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet- I'm gonna enjoy it. Very, very much.", Thanos growled, he seems to have forgotten about you because as he turned around he was shocked to see you standing there.

" And you are? ", he huffed probably because you seemed like a small chd to him.

" Didn't Loki tell you? ", you said and slowly approached him, balling your fists so hard that it began to glow.

"Y/n? Am I right?", he asked and held his sword to your throat.

"Yes...", you hissed and punched away his sword.

Thanos eyes stared you up and down.

"You are nothing like what he'd described you", he huffed and tried to hit you with his sword but you used your magic to hold it off.

"Perhaps that's because I'm from the future....", you manifested a sword but instead of a normal one there appeared a rainbow one. It looked like the little sparks that appeared on Bruce's arm when he tried to snap.

You stared at the sword in awe and perhaps a bit too long because Thanos hit you on your side and threw you next to Steve.

"But you are as weak as I expected...", Thanos chuckled and behind him his army appeared.