Odins First Born

Volstagg had a grip on Heimdall's sword, manning Bi-Frost's controls. Behind him is Fandral who is overseeing Skurge, who is mopping up the dragon guts.

You emerged from the Bi-Frost and immediately ran to Volstagg screaming that he should close the gate immediately.

Hela emerges with thunderous impact. Fandral and Volstagg draw their weapons, preparing to engage and defend you if needed to.

"Who are you!? What have you done with Thor?", Volstaggs deep voice echoed through the room and he shoved you behind him.

Hela fires two daggers at Volstagg each one hitting critical hits. Hela then walks forward and throws another set of daggers at Fandral.

" I'm Hela.", she honeyed annoyed and continued throwing another set of daggers at Volstagg and Fandral, killing them.

"I'm just a janitor.", Skurge said and kneeled down to prevent him from dying.

Skurge ever-so-slightly peers up at her.

"You look like a smart boy with good survival instincts. How would you like a job?", she offered Skurge and then walked over to you.

"You look just like mother...", Hela stepped closer and stared into your eyes.

"What do you want?", you managed to say without stuttering or showing any signs of weakness.

"You are strong, I can see that. Join me and help me to rule over more than 9 realms."

"What if I decline?"

"I will kill you on the spot and you will join your brothers and father.", Hela hissed.

"And it would be a shame to waste such power.", she added.

You had no choice but to accept the fact that you were under her control and nodded at her offer.

"I will join you, sister...", you followed her.

Hela looks out upon Asgard as Skurge rises behind her.

A mysterious hooded figure watches Hela's arrival at the Observatory and sees you walking with her.

You looked over to the mountains and noticed the figure, it was Heimdall.

Behind your back you managed to tell Heimdall to get the Bi-Frost sword and hide in the mountains in one of the old halls.

You were standing behind Hela on top of the stairs in the training grounds.

Hela, headdress retracted, hair down, her beautiful face fully visible was talking to the Asgardian army with Hogun as its leader. He sensed that something clearly was wrong when he saw your face. He nodded to signalise you that he would be under your command and serve and protect you from any harm that would come to you.

"It's come to my attention that you don't know who I am.", Helas loud voice echoed through the trainings ground.

"I am Hela, Odin's first born, Commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne, and the Goddess of Death.", when she said 'rightful heir to the throne' she turned around and looked at you. You expressed no emotion.

"My father is dead. As are the princes. You're welcome.", Hela said with a lot of pride in her voice.

"We were once the seat of absolute power in the Cosmos. Our supremacy was unchallenged, yet Odin stopped at Nine Realms. Our destiny is to

rule over all others. And I am here to restore that power. Kneel before me...and rise into the ranks of my great conquest."

You moved your hand slightly giving Hogun the signal to get into attack formation. All of the guards did.

" Whoever you are... whatever you've done, surrender now! Or we will show you no mercy.",Hogun growled.

" Whoever I am? Did you listen to a word I said?", Hela said clearly offended that no one clearly listened to her.

" This is your last warning!"

" I thought you'd be happy to see me.", you heard Hela say and a hint of sadness dripped off her voice. Hela forms her headdress.

The Asgardian archers shoot dozens of arrows, but Hela advances confidently, destroys the ships and soars Into the einherjar! In a symphony of spectacular terror, Hela proceeds to decimate the entire regiment. A tornado of carnage, a legendary massacre.

While Hela slaughters everyone you felt that Heimdall had reached the sword. You sneaked around a column and made a portal to the bifrost.

"Heimdall?", you whispered. And indeed Heimdall with the sword in his hands was standing in the observatory.

"Y/n what is going on here?"

"Odin's read, Thor and Loki got thrown out of the bifrost beam and if I don't command her she'll kill me."

"We need to do something.", Heimdall said and was deep in thought.

"How about I will evacuate some people? I will sent one of my illusions with Hela so she won't notice right away. We need to get the people in one of the halls in the mountains!", you immediately created and illusion next to you which walked straight back to the portal and back to the battlefield.

" You can't walk around like that, you'll need a disguise Y/n. ", Heimdall pointed out. You transformed into a young maid you used to know and started heading towards the palace and the city.

"Oh, I've missed this. Still, it's a shame. Good soldiers dying for nothing...all because they couldn't see the future. Sad. Oh! Look, still alive."

As you arrived at the battlefield to heal at least a few of the survivors you saw that Hogun was the last one standing.

He looked at you over Helas shoulder and knew that it was you instead of a simple maid.

" Go back to whatever cave you crept out of you evil demoness!", Hogun screeched and pulled out a dagger.

Hela impaled Hogun on a spike. She turns to Skurge and your illusion.

"Let's go see our palace.", She sighed happily and jumped excited like a small toddler towards the palace.

Skurge stares at Hogun and notices you standing behind a column. He nodded to you before following Hela and your illusion towards the palace.

There was no way you could save any of the dead soldiers even if you tried, their souls were already gone, so you decided to switch back to your normal appearance and go down into the city and escort the first people into the mountains and telling the people who you knew where they should go.