Hard choice

As Morbius left the room, Loki looked slowly over to you. You had no idea on how two different timelines would fit together or if you should take him in at all. "Y/N? I'm sorry.... I... I didn't think this through and I have no where to stay now... The only one I have is you right now, you were the only one I could think about right now. I can't tell you how sorry I am that you lost our son because of me...", he said but you interrupted him. " This wasn't your fault. We didn't get the Tesseract from you but from Tony's dad, so it doesn't matter, I would have lost him anyways.".

Loki was stunned that you are so cold and not emotional about it, yet you were but you bottled it up so he wouldn't notice. Now he could feel you getting anxious and nervous. " I do not have any idea on how I can take you with me without either Thor or the rest of the remaining avengers knowing that YOU are here, a Loki from a different timeline. They will think that I manipulated something or went back in time to get you myself. I... I... I don't think I can take you with me Loki.",you sighed and held back your tears. Loki began to scoot over to your chair and took one of your hands. "Let us try... Let us try it at least.... I promise you that I wont do any more mischief unless you want me too." he winked as you looked up at him. You giggled slightly and wiped your tears away. " You never lose that side huh?" you joked and squeezed his hand. You took a couple of minutes until you took a big breath in. "Alright... We might try but if even one thing seems fishy about you or my surroundings I will bring you straight back to the TVA.", you hissed and pointed with your finger right at his nose.

" Of course, darling. ", he agreed and looked back to the door. You stood up and opened the door to see Morbius waiting." We've come to an agreement. I will take him with me but will bring him back if he does anything stupid.", you explained and he just smiled." Well then, let's get you out of this uniform and out of those cuffs.", Morbius said and ushered Loki to follow him.

There in a room were some clothes for Loki, his armor was gone." Where is my armor? ", Loki pouted as he saw the black jeans and green shirt and Grey sweater laying on the table." You won't be needing that Loki... And if you would be needing it, I could simply recreate it for you at home just with a snap. ", you said and eyed his new clothes.

He didn't like them, he was still used to wearing the finest Asgardian leather, wool and other stuff but he had to adapt to the new situation now." Loki, either you put these on right now or you can stay here and I go home by myself.", you hissed at him. He gave in knowing that pouting like a small child will bring him nowhere. He slowly put on everything and stood in front of you.

"Once you are home the cuffs will disappear.", Morbius said to you as you were about to ask him about the cuffs. "Can I make a portal in here?", you asked Morbius and he nodded.

"But don't forget, we will be watching you both.",he said and pointed towards you and Loki.

You opened a portal and stepped through taking Loki with you.