Version A: GET THE TIME STONE

A

The First Group which had you, Tony, Steve, Bruce, & Scott traveled to New York in 2012. A few chitauri flew around in the streets and you saw the old you alongside with the other avengers standing in a circle.

"All right, we all have our assignments. Two Stones uptown, one Stone, down. Stay low. Keep an eye on the clock. Bruce keeps an eye on Y/n... Loki is still around here and he doesn't need to see his girlfriend running around twice and what's most important is that one of them is pregnant. ", Cap warned Bruce.

" I'll be okay Steve... Trust me.. ", you smiled gently but were cut off by the 2012 Hulk smashing everything in his way. Bruce puts his hand on his face, embarrassed.

" Feel free to smash a few things along the way.", Steve's eyes followed you closely.

"I think it's gratuitous, but whatever.", Bruce said and pretends to smash things in a sarcastic way. He tears his shirt off, and walks over to a car. He lightly punches the car, making a small dent, all the while making growling noises. He picks up a motorbike and throws it at a wall, wincing as it hits the wall. You held a laugh back and followed him quickly. Bruce jumped on the roof of the New York sanctum and put you down carefully.

The Ancient One protected the sanctum with her fancy shields. Bruce tries to enter through the roof before noticing her, you were hidden away by his massive body.

"I'd be careful going that way. We just had the floors waxed.", the ancient one said and approached Bruce.

"Ma'am, I'm looking for Doctor Strange.", Bruce said and didn't move.

"You're about... five years too early. Stephen Strange is currently performing surgery about twenty blocks that way. What do you want from him?"

"That, actually.", Bruce points towards the Eye of Agamotto where the Time Stone is kept. The Ancient One looks at it

"Ah! I'm afraid not.", she said.

" Sorry, but I wasn't asking.", Bruce approached her fast.

" You don't wanna do this."

"Ah, you're right, I don't.", He makes a grab at the Eye of Agamotto. "But I need that stone, and I don't have time to beat it-"

The Ancient One pushes Bruce' astral form out of his body. Bruce who's now in astral form looks at The Ancient One horrified.

"Don't mess with her Bruce...", you spoke up and appeared behind the ancient one.

"Let's start over, shall we?", she said and welcomed you.

As Hulk is lying down on a beach chair who looks like he's sleeping with a hat on, Bruce Banner tried reasoning with the Ancient One to let him have the Time Stone.

"Please, please ancient one!", you begged.

"I'm sorry, I can't help you. If I give up the Time Stone to help your Reality, I'm dooming my own.", she said.

"With all due respect, I'm not sure the science really supports that.", Bruce replied.

The Ancient One creates a projection with a long ray that simulates the flow of time.

"The Infinity Stones create what you experience as the flow of time. Remove one stone and that flow splits. Now, this may benefit your reality, but my new one...not so much. In this new branched Reality, without our chief weapon against the forces of darkness, our world will be overrun. Millions will suffer. So, tell me, Doctor, can your science prevent all that?"

" No, but we can erase it. Because once we are done with the stones, we can return each one to its own timeline at the moment it was taken. So, chronologically, in that reality, it never left."

Bruce's astral form takes the projection of the removed Time Stone, replaces it back amongst the other five, and the doomed alternate dimension fades away, illustrating his point.

" But you are leaving out the most important part. In order to return the stones, you have to survive.", she pointed out.

"We will. I will. I promise.", you promised and made puppy eyes.

"I can't risk this Reality on a promise. It is the duty of the Sorcerer Supreme to protect the Time Stone.", she denied.

" Then, why the hell did Stephen give it away?", you beamed at her.

"What did you say?"

"Strange, he gave it away. He gave it to Thanos."

"Willingly?"

You nodded.

" I have no idea. Maybe he made a mistake.", Bruce said.

"Or I did.", she said and returned Banner to control his Hulk body and open the Eye of Agamotto, revealing the Time Stone.

"Strange and you Y/n were meant to be the best of us."

"So he must have done it for a reason.", you said.

"I fear you might be right.", she gave you the time stone.

" Thank you.", both you and Bruce said.

"I'm counting on you, Y/n. We all are.", she said and you disappeared into the Quantum realm and went back to your time.