Party Time

A few months passed and you already started to read some books out of the library of Kamar Taj.

Most of those books were about spells you never heard about before. You sometimes went down to Midgard to visit Odin and check up on how he's doing. During a visit one day you bumped into Tony Stark and even if you wanted to avoid it he invited you to a party he was planning for the Avengers. Since Thor was also a part of the Avengers he would have forced you to go there even if you didn't want to.

Once you arrived back in Asgard and told Loki about this party he actually approved.

"You should go out y/n. I think it would be a good thing for you to spend some time with Thor concerning you never actually being on good terms with Odin, so staying here would make Thor suspicious. And even if you tell him that 'Odin' did not approve for you to go to a party, you normally would still go, like you did a few years ago. ", Loki smirked as you rolled your eyes at his response.

" But I really don't want Loki. Tony is really annoying and Thor will tell everyone his stories and stuff like that. I'm not even mentioning the weak alcohol the midgardians have. ", you pouted and looked at him.

"You are going, no buts! And I will see if you can take a bottle of wine with you for yourself and Thor.", he said and walked out of the room leaving you alone.

You went into your bathroom and changed into your nightgown.

You took a book which you had lent out of Kamar Taj's library and crawled into bed.

You opened the book and started to read.

" Hmmm... The eye of Agamotto... I've heard that somewhere before...", you thought and closed the book to get some sleep.

Next morning you woke up early to choose the right set of clothing for a midgardian party and fixed your hair(the way you like it) .

Normally you would wear big gowns at parties but midgardians have a different clothing style for parties.

You browsed your closet only to find more and more gowns.

Frowning you sat down in front of your closet angrily staring at it. A knock interrupted your staring and Thor entered the room holding a few bags in his hands.

"Y/n? May I come in and help my little sister out?", he asked as you got off the ground and closed your closet.

"I don't really have something nice to wear Thor. All I have are my gowns and they are a bit too much for a midgardian party.", you said and just took notice of his attire. He was wearing something like a midgardian blazer in red.

"That's why I'm here for y/n. Natasha helped me pick out a few outfits for you, she figured out that you would need something like that. I told her that you always wore dresses because of your mother and all of them are too much for a party like Tony's.", he said and handed you 5 bags full of clothes. He winked at you and wanted to leave the room, but before he left, he turned around and said" I'll wait at the bifrost for you".

You dug through 4 bags putting on different types of jeans with white, red, green or even grey tops but none of them really caught your eyes until you grabbed the last bag.

In the bag was a small black golden dress and a pair of golden high-heels.

You tried them on and decided to wear it to the party.

(Without the Jacket)

You left your room and went down into the wine basement and to your surprise Loki in disguise as Odin was waiting for you with a small handbag.

"You look ravishing y/n, even if you're not wearing green. Here....", he handed you the small handbag.

It was filled with two bottles of wine.

He smirked at you and wished you a good time at the party.

You walked down into the kitchen to grab two apples, one for you and one for Heimdall.

As you approached the Bifrost you saw Thor talking to Heimdall and as both noticed your presence they turned around.

Both were stunned by your appearance and as you threw the apple into Heimdalls direction he almost let it hit the floor.

After Heimdall let you through the gate you found yourself at Tony's party, it already started so there were a few drunk people wandering around.

After you offered Thor one of your bottles an old man drank just a few sips from The bottle, leaving him drunk immediately. After that the party settled down, leaving only the Avengers in the living room.

"There needs to be a magic trick in that thing!", Rhodey and Tony said as they tried to lift Mjölnir off the table. You and Thor were sitting together and watched in amusement how all of the Avengers tried to lift the hammer. You became startled when Steve could slightly lift the hammer but dropped it immediately.

"Come on Point break there needs to be something like a fingerprint reader on this thing! There is no way only you can lift it.", Tony yelled exhausted.

You chuckled and got up walking around the table in front of Mjölnir.

"Looks like none of you is worthy", Thor said and laughed.

You turned to Thor who just nodded and as you were about to grab the hammers handle someone or rather said something entered the room.