Strictly forbidden travel

You ran to the dining room to see that Thor had flipped over a table. The floor was dirty and all kinds of foods rolled over the floor. You saw Thor and Loki sitting on the stairs in front of the balcony. You walked over to them lifting your dress so it wouldn't get dirty because of the food. When you stood next to the boys you snapped and the table was back to normal and all foods were back on the table, completely untouched.

You saw Volstagg, Sif and Fandral walk in and just as you guessed Volstagg started to walk towards the table to get some food. You turned around and the only thing you heard was Loki shouting no no no.

"Thor what's going on?", Sif asked him and I could sense that something was wrong.

"We're going to Jotunheim!", Thor exclaimed proudly. You were shocked " No Thor! It's strictly forbidden and even if you somehow manage to get there they won't welcome you!", you snapped at him. "But I want to know how they came into Asgard!", Thor yelled at you. " SO DO I YOU BIG OAF! BUT WE CAN'T JUST GO TO JOTUNHEIM THEY WILL KILL US AND FATHER WILL BE ANGRY AT US!", you screamed back, your voice was way more serious than before and you threw a deadly glare at Thor. "Father is ignorant and thinks that they won't come here again but next time they will be here with an army! Then they'll destroy Asgard!", Thor explained while walking towards his friends leaving you with Loki. You weren't listening anymore and were lost to your thoughts. You wanted to know how they got into Asgard but going to Jotunheim may cause a war or you'll get punished by your father or worse.

Suddenly you heard Loki's voice in your head.

"Please y/n you need to come with us, even I want answers. You need to come with us please!", Loki's voice begged you in your head.

You looked at him and nodded your head. " when are we going?", you asked. Thor turned around and looked at you. "Now!", he replied.

"I'll meet you in 5 minutes at the bifrost. I need to change and I promised Heimdall something.", you said while running out the room sending your dress flying like an actual princess dress.

You hurled around the corner to the kitchen and fetched a basket of muffins and walked to your chambers. You walked in, sat the basket down and snapped your fingers. Your hair was done in a ponytail and you were left in a full black fighting armor. You looked at yourself in the mirror and admired your outfit and your cape that should prevent you from freezing. You casted a spell on it so if you hide behind it it would act like a shield.

You rather liked to wear trousers in a fight than skirts. Skirts are really not that useful for fighting or at least if you don't want to let someone see your panties you should wear pants.

You took the muffin basket with you but stopped by one of the guards. "Please tell the king where we are going! It's urgent and my brother Thor doesn't listen to me. We are going to Jotunheim, now go and now go! If you don't bring the message to Odin I will punish you myself!, you snarled at the guard which immediately ran off. You reached the bifrost and saw that the boys were already talking to Heimdall. As you got to them they all laughed at Loki. You were confused and tugged on Loki's arm to lead him into the hall. You smiled at Heimdall while giving him the basket full of muffins. He let out a big laugh which sounded like a bear and hugged you and before you could return the hug he whispered something in your ear, "Never leave Loki alone, he'll discover something which will hurt him very much. But please fight for him and do not let him push you away.". You looked confused up at him but he let you go and led you in front of the bifrost.

He got back onto his podium and put the sword into place. The bifrost sucked you up and you were met with the glowing lights of the bifrost just to suddenly see it end again. You were met with cold air and a blue and lonely scenery, Jotunheim.