Protective

"hey Morgs... Watcha got there?", you asked and approached them. "A snakeeeeeee!", she cheered and Peter stood up walking towards you. "Uhm... It's..." "I know... We used to do this quite often when we were children...", you whispered into Peter's ear and he just nodded. "How about you give the snake to Thor and Peter gives you some gummy bears. You can choose them yourself.", you smiled and watched as Morgan jumped up and pulled Peter towards the kitchen.

"You're handling them pretty well.", Thor said while pointing at the kids and playing with the Loki snake. "Yeah... I... Uhm... You do know what you're holding right?". "A snake... Why do you.... Ask?", Thors face became slightly worried.
"You should know I do not own a snake....", you said and watched Loki transform to himself in Thors arms. "Hello brother...."

Thor jumped up like a spider had bitten him causing Loki to fall to the ground. "LOKI? LOKI!", Thor yelled in confusion and walked around the garden. "HOW ARE YOU HERE AND STILL ALIVE?!", he boomed and you hoped that Morgan didn't hear anything. "How about you first stop screaming brother... There are kids nearby and let me explain what happened okay? Here drink your water...", Loki said calmly and gave Thor his water. "Well at least you didn't stab me this time..." Thor huffed and took a sip of his water.

After Loki explained everything Thor sat there dumbfounded. "So you just saw everything that happened and did not live through it?". "Yep... And I can't go back", Loki said and squeezed your hand. "But eventually the TVA guy comes back and wants us to fix the broken time-line... I mean what I learned at Kamar Taj was that if one stone was removed from one time line and not brought back the flow of time would be broken. There are now multiple timelines that were caused by you taking the Tesseract. ", you said and squeezed Lokis hand back." You know... I actually missed seeing the two of you together... ", Thor said and looked between the two of you. And I missed you brother... It was very nice of you to sacrifice yourself for us... ", Thor said and smiled at his long lost brother. " I'm honored?", Loki chuckled. "But please the next time your fighting a purple grape, don't use your daggers... They were like butter knives in that situation", you teased and earned a annoyed look from his face. "Yeah... That was kinda dumb, I don't know why I didn't use my magic.", he sighed. "Because you wanted to save us.",you said and touched your belly earning a smile of Loki.

"So Loki... I hope that you're going to take your role as a father seriously. I don't want Y/N to lose another child or family member. We all have been through enough after everything that happened.", Thor sighed. "I promise you Thor... It won't come to that ever again. I will ensure that Y/N and our child are safe no matter what and I will and want to be there for them.".

Thor stayed for about a week with you and the kids. Once it was time for all of them to leave you and Loki had your first appointment at the doctor together. Loki was extremely nervous when you told him that you had to go to the doctor for some checks if the baby is alright.

"So Y/N... It seems like everything is fine. The only thing is that the birth date is now earlier than we have expected.", the doctor said while looking at his papers. "What does that mean?", Loki asked nervously. "Your daughter is a bit to big and to evolved. Your wife is about 5 months pregnant but the baby will probably be coming in the next two months.". "Is this normal?", he asked. "Well I don't know about Asgardian pregnancy's...", the doctor scratched his head. "But if you come back in two weeks we will check again if everything is alright and if the birth will be even sooner than we expect now.", he said and shook yours and Lokis hand and left the room.

"This is not good.... Absolutely not...", Loki held his head in his hand. "Everything will be alright darling... It would be worse if you weren't here.", you said and tried to cheer him up. "This is not what I mean Y/N", he hissed and slapped your hand away. "The child will kill you Y/N... It's not fully Asgardian...", he jumped up and left the room leaving you behind. You quickly got yourself a new appointment in two weeks and ran after Loki, even though you weren't quick you still managed to get to the car before he did.

" Do you remember what you said to Thor, Loki?" "Of course I do.", he scoffed. "Then you shouldn't have walked off like that.", you said and got in the car and started it after Loki closed his door. "I know it's part Frost giant Loki... And to be honest I'm not scared... I saw our children and they were the most beautiful children I've ever seen and you cannot tell that they are part frost giant. They were normal sized and their skin is just a bit paler than ours now. You don't have to worry about it at all, love. "