Mindset and Vision

"You were right.", Wanda said, "He really wants to destroy the world.".

You nodded and walked towards them.

"So? On who's side are you, the Avengers who want to save earth from a psychopathic robot or on the side of that Psycho robot?", you asked and your tone was actually more mockingly than you wanted it to be.

Wanda nodded to her brother and he looks at you," we would like to be on the side of the Avengers. ".

You smiled and contacted Steve," Hey Cap, we got new recruits for our team, they had a mindset after seeing Ultron intentions."

"Alright get your ass over here and help me.", Steve shouted back almost leaving you deaf.

You would have loved to say something about his usage of a bad language word to mock him but the timing wasn't right for that.

You told Pietro where Steve was and he immediately took off with Wanda in his arms, leaving you behind. You huffed and began to run into the direction Cap should be but found yourself right next to Wanda.

Did Pietro actually come back for you?

You turned around and saw him smiling at you, "I wouldn't have left you behind you know.", he chuckled.

You looked around and saw that you were standing in a train, right next to Wanda and in front of Ultron. Cap stood behind Ultron and was ready to attack him from behind but Ultron threw a laser beam at him. Cap turned around so his shield would defend him and throw the beam back in Ultron direction but it split in two directions, one towards the driver's cabin and one towards you.

You weren't able to use your protection shield because everything happened way too fast. You got hit by your left shoulder and fell to the ground groaning and whining out in pain. You could feel that you dislocated your shoulder and that the laser burned your flesh but it wasn't deadly like the other one. You got up and gave Ultron a deadly glare before you used your magic to first heal yourself and second keep him in place with your electro shock spell. Wanda used her own powers to keep him in place and Ultron begged her to stop. He sounded like a disappointed father and it reminded you of your own father Odin.

"Y/n!!", Cap screamed at you and you snapped back in reality, you saw that Ultron was gone, Wanda had thrown him out of the train.

'Damn I should really stop daydreaming', you thought and turned your gaze to Cap who was standing in the driver's cabin.

"WANDA?!", you screamed as you saw the end of the rail, " CAN YOU HELP ME STOP THE TRAIN?".

She nodded and used her magic to slightly slow down the train while Pietro ran to get all citizens out of the train's way. 'That boy really is fast', you mumbled and turned your head to all the passengers, if you couldn't stop the train, at least the people should be safe, so you forced them into a corner of the train and covered all of them with a protection spell and shield.

The train slowed more down but you would definitely not stop before you reached the end of the rail. You concentrated and your hands glew green, you kneeled down to the floor and pressed your right hand to the ground. The whole train jolted and came to a halt. You got up and escorted every passenger out of the train.

You saw that Wanda and Cap were discussing and heard over your earpiece that he was trying to get in contact with Stark.

You walked over to him and gave him a questioning look.

"We need to get back to the lab, now!", he ordered and you followed him along with Wanda and Pietro.

As you arrived at the you could almost grab the tension out of the air. Bruce and Tony were making another robot out of the body Ultron wanted to use. You had a good but also a bad feeling about this and as Tony wanted to reboot the system everyone began to fight, except you.

You looked up to the ceiling where a window was showing off the dark sky. As if you were awaiting him your brother Thor crashed down onto the machine the robot was laying in. He used his lightning to power the machine. After he finishes the machine blasts open and a red robot crawls out and looks around. He sees Thor and attacks him. You ripped him off your brother and threw him across the room through a window into the head lounge next door. The robot was floating in the air staring outside. Cap was about to attack but you held him back. The robot came back and apologized and looked at Thor. The robot changed his appearance and now had a golden cape around his shoulders and you chuckled.

He introduced himself and explained what he is and that we have to stop him, now.

While he said that he grabbed Mjölnir and handed it to Thor, leaving him and everyone else in the room speechless.

You burst out into laughter when Vision left the room.

"Oh God your faces! You do know that he's able to lift it because of the infinity stone right?", you chuckled and left the room to join Vision on the balcony soon followed by Thor.