Just like Planned

You went down in the garden where Loki already settled a small picnic blanket for you and your father. You sat down and watched the sky.

Small clouds were crossing your view until a figure behind you made its appearance.

"I'm here y/n. What did you want to talk about?", Odin questioned and sat down next to you.

"Well I wanted to eat with you in peace for once and then talk with you about this whole Kamar Taj thing, maybe during a walk?"

"Of course my dear."

You and your father sat side by side together and ate a little bit. You both started to talk about how things had turned out and what you were going to do in the future. It hurt you to betray your father like this but you knew that it would be for the better. Once you both finished your dinner you walked your planned way into the woods.

"So y/n. Tell me what you wanted to talk about."

"Well actually I thought about what will happen to you while I stay at Kamar Taj? Will you come and visit or not? It's not like Thor will come to see me.", you said and hung your head.

"I don't know... It could be quite hard to leave Asgard without a king. You know that I love you y/n, but I don't think I'll be able to visit you.", he said and patted your shoulder.

You walked up to a dead tree which had another portal to earth inside. You noticed that Loki transformed into his normal self and snuck up behind your father. He motioned you to look shocked and try to safe your father, so you did.

Your eyes widened, you ran at your father and pushed him behind you, so he could see the still alive Loki.

"L... Lo...Loki?", you stuttered and held your father still behind you to shield him.

"LOKI! HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?!", Odin boomed and now pushed you behind him to shield his daughter.

Loki waved his hand to make Odin shut up. Odin turned around to face you, you definitely looked scared because you didn't know what Loki had planned, so you stared frightened at him and mouthed an "I love you father" to him.

You closed your eyes so you wouldn't see what Loki did to him.

"You can open your eyes y/n. I'm done.", Loki whispered in your ear, making you shiver.

You opened your eyes and looked at your father. He was dressed like an old man on Midgard would be, his grey hair was slicked back and he wore a golden eye patch over his right eye.

You looked over at Loki who changed his appearance once again and you were met with a handsome man. His face was oddly familiar to Lokis but with a beard instead of a clean shaven face.

Lokis appearance :

"OH my... Loki you look handsome! What shall I call you my prince, because I think calling you Loki would be quite suspicious if we happened to bump into one of the Avengers.", you giggled and looked at him.

"I think Tom Hiddleston would be a good fit for me, don't you think?", he smirked and you almost fainted.

"But you need to change your clothes too my dear, walking through New York, wearing this dress might be a bit too cold or attracting looks."

You nodded and immediately changed into some comfortable midgardian clothes. You still wanted to wear your favorite color and also signal color, so you let a green jacket appear on your shoulders.

Actually you would say you were under dressed because of Loki's look but you didn't care.

You walked through the portal and Loki took Odin with him.

You appeared in a park and walked around for a bit to get to know your surroundings.

Loki took you and Odin to a small house named "Shady acres homes"(Did I spell that right?) .

"So this is were he'll be staying?", you asked and eyed your father who was actually excited like a small kid. Loki nodded and opened the door for you and your father and you walked in.

"Ah! You must be Mr. and Mrs. Hiddleston! Thank God you arrived more than early.", a small brown haired woman welcomed you and motioned you to come with her.

You grabbed your father's wrist and pulled him with you like a small child.

The woman explained everything to you and Loki

and even showed you around the house and your father's room, after every thing was said you said goodbye to your father but promised yourself to come and visit him, so he wouldn't feel alone.

Loki and you both walked back to the park and before you were about to enter the portal again you chuckled "Mrs. Hiddleston hmm?".

Loki grinned at you and took your hand guiding you back to Asgard. Once you arrived back in the woods Loki transformed into Odin and walked back with you into the palace.

Loki immediately went into the throne room as you turned into a different hallway to change your clothes back into your short dress.

As you walked to the throne room a really happy Thor came out of the room and smiled at you.

"Can you believe it y/n? Father actually let's me go!", he cried and hugged you, picking you up the ground and spinning you in the air.

"That's great! What are you gonna do next?", you asked him and struggled out of his arms.

"Well I think visit Jane and join back the Avengers, you should come and visit y/n!"

"Perhaps I will but remember, father needs me and I am going to Kamar Taj soon enough.".

Thor nodded and said his goodbyes to you. A few minutes later you saw that Heimdall opened the bifrost gate and you knew Thor was gone.

You walked into the throne room and were greeted with Loki smiling down at you, but this time it was a soft smile and not a forced and hateful one like last time.

*Timeskip brought to you by me dislocation my shoulder during parcour yesterday (true story) *

4 Weeks later

You and Loki had a lot of fun not only at day but at night too (😏) that changed until one day Thor called for you to come down to Midgard and celebrate a party Tony Stark was planning and you actually didn't have a choice. Even Loki wanted you to go out so it wouldn't look suspicious that you were staying with him the whole time.

You were standing in your room deciding what to wear to this party. You tried on several Outfits but none of them seemed to be the perfect one.