Version B :GET THE REALITY STONE

B

Asgard in 2013.

You landed in the dungeons with Thor and Rocket and tried to find the way out. You covered yourself in an illusion because if you would be seen by anyone everyone would notice your baby belly first.

You crossed a familiar cell, Loki's cell.

You stopped as you, Rocket and Thor creeped, past the cell.

"Y/n... Come on!", Rocket hissed without noticing who was in the cell.

"Leave her Rocket... Look who's there...", Thor sighed and pointed towards the cell.

"Go ahead... I will be with you as quickly as I can....", you said and waved them away.

You looked at Loki, he was laying in his bed and threw something in the air.

You slowly entered his cell unnoticed by him, or at least you thought so.

"Since when can't I look through your illusion anymore, y/n?" Loki asked and sat up.

You didn't say anything.

Loki eyed you and stood up.

"You're not the Y/n I know... What happened?", he asked and put his hands around your face.

You stretched out your hand to touch him... He was there, he was real and not only a ghost.....

You began to smile and hugged Loki violently.

"Did I miss something?", he was confused as to why you were behaving like that.

"No not yet... But I missed you...", you teared up and kissed him.

"Y/n what happened?", Loki asked, more worried and looked you up and down.

"Uhm... Long story, way too long..", you smiled.

"Tell me and remove your illusion first... I want to know what's wrong..."

You turned around so he wouldn't see you properly at first when you put your illusion down.

As you turned around to face Loki you saw that he went pale.

"Please don't black out Loki....", you said and moved him to the bed so he could sit down.

"Who are you?", he asked and looked at you.

"I'm me... I'm Y/n but not the Y/n you know now Loki... I'm from about 10 years in the future.", you explained.

Loki couldn't believe you and shook his head.

"You are lying... That can't be true...", he whispered in denial.

You put your hand on his shoulder and showed him your memories of the last years and everything that had happened.

Loki was taken back... "So this is our...", he pointed at your belly.

"Yes, this is our son Loki... We were supposed to have twins, a girl and a boy but well.. You saw it yourself...", your voice fell silent.

"Wow... That's actually... Wow.... I'm going to be a father!", he said happily and hugged you and kissed your stomach.

You smiled.

After a few minutes of talking and explaining that he should not blame himself for what will happen today you said goodbye to Loki even if it was hard for you.

You left the dungeons and searched Thor. You found him sneaking around some columns and when he saw you he pulled you quickly to his side because your mother was roaming around in the same room as you.

You both held your breath and checked if she was gone and she was. Suddenly Frigga jumped out of the other side of the column.

"What are you doing?", she asked and both you and Thor screamed out in surprise.

" You're better off leaving the sneaking to your brother.", your mother scolded and you turned around so she would not see you properly.

"Yeah, We simply just went for a walk, and uh...", you said while both you and Thor tried to hide your bellies.

"What are you wearing, Thor?"

"I always wear this. This is one of my favorites.", he said and showed it off.

Frigga puts her hand on Thor's face and takes a good look at him.

"What's wrong with your eye?",she asked.

"Oh that was my fault mother... I tried a new spell on him and it backfired today...", you lied and turned around to face her.

"You're not the Thor and Y/n I know at all, are you?"

"Yes, we are." Thor pretended and smiled at her.

"The future hasn't been kind to you two, has it?", she said and now put her hands on your face.

"I didn't say I'm from the future.", Thor said.

"I was raised by witches, boy. I see with more than eyes, and you know that.", your mother told him and smiled down at you.

Thor attempts to hold back his tears and fails miserably.

"We are totally, totally from the future.", he broke down in tears. You were used to seeing your mother with your hair clip but Thor, he hasn't seen her since father died.

"We really need to talk to you.", you said and held her hand.

"We can talk.", she said and pulled the two of you in a hug.

"His head was over there... His body over there... What was the point? I was too late. I was just standing there. Some idiot with an axe.", Thor mumbled and looked down.

"You're no idiot. You're here aren't you? Seeking counsel from the wisest person in Asgard.", your mother said and lifted his head up.

"Idiot? No. A failure? Absolutely."

"That's a little bit harsh.", you said.

After some more minutes of talking you saw Rocket running towards you.

"Thor! I got it!", he yelled.

"Ma, I have to tell you something." Thor said to your mother but she dismissed him, she knows what's going to happen today.

"Hey. You must be Mom. I got the thing. Come on, we got to move.", Rocket ushered you to finish.

"I wish we had more time.", Thor said.

"No, this was a gift. And you're going to be the man you're meant to be and you're going to fulfill your destiny Y/n.", Frigga smiled.

Before you returned to the Quantum realm Thor summoned his hammer. He was lucky that he was still worthy of it. You both said goodbye and returned to the quantum realm.