Five Years Later...

Five Years Later...

The sunshine was warm and a little girl was playing by a lake while a female watched her.

The girl was not hers, or at least she shared no similarities with the little girl.

She was moving slow as if she was pretending to be in slow motion and the girl laughed. Both of them walked together, hand in hand.

It seemed like they both knew each other pretty well. The female led the girl back into a yard with toys and a tent. Excited to see her tent ready to be slept in she hurried inside and pulled the female with her.

"Tell me a story auntie...", the girl said. She seemed to enjoy the stories the female told.

"Once there was a girl that went to sleep.... The end"

"That's a boring story!", the girl exclaimed and laid down on the females lap.

"What kind of story would you like to hear then?"

"The ones you got told as a child, about your home!"

The female smiled and began to braid the girls hair.

"Once mankind accepted a simple choice, that they were not alone in this universe. Some world they believed to be home to their gods, other they were to fear. From a realm of cold and darkness came the frost giants, threatening the new world into a new ice age. But humanity would not face this threat alone. Asgards army's drove the frost giants back into the heart of their own world. The cost was great and in the end, their king fell and their power source was taken from them. Many years later a young prince in Asgard discovered that he was a frost giant, he was scared to hurt his loved ones, most importantly the only one who understood him, the princess of Asgard. "

" That's you auntie, isn't it? "

" Indeed it's me. Now let me continue, where was I? Uh.... Yeah right. The princess of Asgard. She and him always had a good relationship and nothing would tear them apart. She learned magic on earth and he was on Asgard, everything seemed to be perfect but then their home got destroyed. They were on their way to a safe place but another evil man tried to stop them.

Then the prince sacrifices himself to save the princess and the children she is bearing. Little did he know that later on she would lose one child to the same man that tried to kill her in the first place. Today the princess lives on earth and has a happy life, helping the remaining people of her kingdom and her friends she considers family. Today she tells her tales to not only herself but a little girl named Morgan, Morgan Stark and just like the asgardian princess she will be powerful and strong. The end"

The girl clapped and her eyes sparkled.

"Wow that was a great story auntie y/n!"

"I'm glad you liked it", you chuckled.

"Maguna? Morgan H. Stark. You want some lunch?", Tony approached and Morgan put on a silver and blue helmet similar to Iron man's.

" Define lunch or be disintegrated."

"Okay, You should not be wearing that, okay? That is part of a special anniversary gift I'm making for Mom.", Tony said and took the helmet off Morgan's head. She emerges out smiling mischievously. While saying "okay"

"Sorry Tony I didn't know... I wouldn't have allowed her to keep it then", you said and emerged from the tent as well.

"It's okay Y/n, you didn't know.", Tony smiled and turned to Morgan.

"Are you thinking about lunch? I can give you a handful of crickets on a bed of lettuce."

" No.", Morgan pouted

" How did you find this?" Tony asked his daughter and held up the helmet.

" Garage."

"Really? Were you looking for it?"

"No. I found it, though."

"You like going to the garage, huh? So does daddy. It's fine, actually. Your mom never wears anything I buy her. Now go inside and grab some lunch while I help Y/n."

Morgan ran inside happy about her lunch.

"How are you feeling Y/n?", Tony asked and helped you up.

"Pretty good actually... I feel good at Kamar Taj is everything okay and at home... Well you can say it's okay as well.", you chuckled and walked up to the balcony and sat down on a bench.

"Have you told him yet?"

"No"

Tony sat down next to you.

"Someday he will know Y/n, you can't keep the illusion up every time you are with him. God it's been five years!"

You looked down, he was right, you knew that everytime he told you. You sighed, "I will do it if I get home okay?"

"I sure hope you will... Want to stay over for dinner later?"

"Uh no, I have a few students to train at Kamar Taj, Master Hogun isn't available right now so I need to do this lesson. I will just go and say goodbye to Morgs real quick... If you need me I will be at home this evening, call me...", you said and hopped inside the house to say goodbye to Pepper and Morgan.

You used your sling ring and entered the training ground at Kamar Taj, where some students and Wong waited for you.

" How was your meeting godmother? ", Wong teased.

" Shut up and let's start the lesson, shall we?"