Runes

"Ah... Loki Odinsson. I thought you were dead.", Agatha laughed and looked over at him. "What do you want from Wanda?", you hissed and walked towards her until Wanda held you back. "All I want is for her to realize who she is. The scarlet witch. The Darkhold has its own chapter devoted to her but not only she has a whole part devoted to her, you have one as well. ", Agatha said and conjured the Darkhold. You stopped for a moment as you saw the book. That book was in Kamar Taj when you were younger and there for the first time but you have never read it. 

" I already fulfilled my prophecy. ", you said confidently. Agatha raised an eyebrow and opened the Darkhold. "Well... Some part of it at least. The difference between you and the scarlet witch is that you were trained and learned everything since you were born.". Loki walked up to you and Wanda. "You killed the sorcerer Supreme Y/n, yours and Wanda's power are superior.".

"I did not kill her! She saved me from dying and sacrificed herself!", you growled and your eyes began to glow the rainbow colors which looked like the Bifrost. "Angry aren't we?", Agatha laughed and flew off. You wanted to follow her but Wanda held you back. "You won't succeed Y/n. She wants my power and now possibly yours as well. We need to prevent that but how is Loki alive?", she asked and sadness filled her eyes. You looked over at Loki who was kinda protective but knew you needed your space for now. "He's not my Loki. He is from a different timeline and I am the refuge for him so to say.", you said and took a deep breath.

"Do you know how to cast runes? If not here are some of my memories that will help you.", you put your hand on her forehead and gave her some of your memories from your childhood when you were learning about spells and stuff like that.

"Only the witch who cast them can use her magic.", she said and her eyes were fixed on the walls of her created world. "I will handle this, stay with my kids. I will be back soon.", she said and flew off into the sky following Agatha. You and Loki wanted to take off to Wanda's house when you saw that Wanda was lifting up her walls, allowing the Sword agents to drive in and park around the middle of the city. Agatha lifted Wanda's mind control of the residents of Westview and she was confronted by the truth. She accidentally choked everyone around her so they would stop talking. As you and Loki arrived to the scene her twins arrived as well but fell to the ground, slowly fading away.

"Wanda!", Vision yelled and you saw him for the first time up close, he was also slowly fading away. Agatha was talking to Wanda and she decided to close the walls again which restored her sons and Vision. Vision flew off again fighting the other Vision while Wanda flew off to fight Agatha. Meanwhile you were protecting the twins and a female with superpowers joined in as well. Loki tried to help as well and helped Darcy to capture Haywood. "Uhm Y/n? Isn't he supposed to be dead?", Darcy asked out of her clown truck.

"Well yes but actually no... It's a long story.", you yelled and looked up in the sky. Wanda actually had casted her runes and absorbed Agatha's power. Both were slowly landing on the ground and Wanda was wearing an all red outfit which looked quite good on her.

" I think we did it... ", you whispered in Lokis ear and took his hand. He was surprised at your action but everything takes its time and you both had to build your relationship up from the ground again. You nodded at Wanda, telling her in her mind that you're always there for her and if she needs help she knows where to find you. You and Loki slowly made your way back to where you came from, following Wanda, Vision and their sons. As they entered the house you smiled at them before creating a portal and walking through again.

Back in your house was Stephen, he was still waiting. As you walked through the portal he jumped up and immediately pulled out into a hug. "I'm glad you made it back in one piece.", he said. "Why is that?", you asked as Loki stepped through the portal behind you. "In some time lines you never came back, that's why I didn't want to let you go.", he admitted and looked over to Loki. "I apologize for thinking wrong about you Loki. Promise me to keep Y/n and your daughter safe. She is one of my best friends and colleagues. I don't want to lose her as well.", he said and opened a portal to Kamar Taj. "I will leave you two alone then.", he giggled and closed the portal behind him.